How does Warlock farm gold??

How does Warlock farm gold??

by idosky » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:38 pm

Hey guys, Im thinking of making one alt, and want a orc warlock in my arsenal. But also, a gold provider too my main. Is there any good gold farming Methods for Warlocks ? g/h ?
Thx
idosky
Grunt
Grunt

Re: How does Warlock farm gold??

by Botmaster5 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:03 pm

the best farmers historically are hunters

the best farmers currently on nost are priests and mages (DM:E)

you could farm Mara as a lock (avg 30-50g/hr), here is a vid of me and my famring route
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkhAvPPUkVQ

Enjoy
<Titans of War> Xashe
"Behold those who have power, and who are not afraid to wield it. Behold... the warlocks!" - Gul'dan
Botmaster5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by idosky » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:40 pm

So basicly after the dm nerf, dme is where you Get the most gold? There is nothing Else as for a warlock too farm? That brings in the g/h?
idosky
Grunt
Grunt

by Botmaster5 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:05 pm

idosky wrote:So basicly after the dm nerf, dme is where you Get the most gold? There is nothing Else as for a warlock too farm? That brings in the g/h?

DM:E? yes, BUT you will need to bring a crapton of shards and have alot of downtime eating/drinking

i prefer Mara. can semi afk farm, 1 stack of food/water is all you need for hours of farming, never hit the lockout timer
<Titans of War> Xashe
"Behold those who have power, and who are not afraid to wield it. Behold... the warlocks!" - Gul'dan
Botmaster5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by kalleas » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:50 pm

idosky wrote:So basicly after the dm nerf, dme is where you Get the most gold? There is nothing Else as for a warlock too farm? That brings in the g/h?

Don't take advice from a clicker.
kalleas
Tester

by Numi » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:11 am

Warlocks can still farm insane cash, but the best method for good cash in the game is still fishing for me, coupled with a couple of profession alts and a good business sense you can turn watching tv in to a very profitable business.
Numi
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by DrunkMonkk » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:11 pm

You lvl a druid or rogue and get mining+enchanting and run 2-man DM E jump runs. 40g+/hour per person.
Druid>>>Priest in DM E
Last edited by DrunkMonkk on Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrunkMonkk
Private
Private

by Stalk » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:53 pm

Druids can farm DM:East much faster than a priest. I don't know where you get your facts.
Stalk
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Bartolo » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:08 pm

Botmaster5

May I ask the biulod you have to farm Mara?

I am in the PVE server, MD/Ruin, and I have 3 pieces of tier 1, gloves of hypnotic flame + bis pre raid gear.
Bartolo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Drain » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:10 pm

Warlock isn't the most effective farmer... but can still kill mobs all day without much effort if you just slot Demonic Embrace. You really want this for the regen. It's more useful than having any pet out. Ideally you want 30/21, then just eat your void for health regen. Mobs will struggle to even hurt you through the healing while they die to dots. I suggest you slot 3/3 void as well because the instant summon can be helpful for when people try to gank you. Can't tell you how many times raid geared gankers have died to my scrublock because I just instant popped a void then shielded for 2500. You may as well max the stone and health while you're at it, as there's no where better to spend points. Assuming you are on PvP like me, eventually you will be ganked.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Next

Return to Warlock