How does Warlock farm gold??

Re: How does Warlock farm gold??

by Botmaster5 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:16 am

Bartolo wrote:Botmaster5

May I ask the biulod you have to farm Mara?

I am in the PVE server, MD/Ruin, and I have 3 pieces of tier 1, gloves of hypnotic flame + bis pre raid gear.

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#IV0 ... 0oZex0tM0z
my current raid spec, i also farm mara with this spec. truth be told, its faster than SM/Ruin
<Titans of War> Xashe
"Behold those who have power, and who are not afraid to wield it. Behold... the warlocks!" - Gul'dan
Botmaster5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Botanist » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:00 am

Botmaster5 wrote:the best farmers historically are hunters

the best farmers currently on nost are priests and mages (DM:E)

you could farm Mara as a lock (avg 30-50g/hr), here is a vid of me and my famring route
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkhAvPPUkVQ

Enjoy

nce binds
Level 3 <GRIZZLY> Member
Level 1 Public Relations Trainee (Grizzly dindu nuffin division)
Starshina Second Class of RIDF Nostalrius Sector
Rank 1 Care Coordinator and Executive Administrator of the <GRIZZLY> Seeking Elites Precinct
Botanist
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Botmaster5 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:28 pm

Botanist wrote:

you could farm Mara as a lock (avg 30-50g/hr), here is a vid of me and my famring route

Enjoy

nce binds

+1 memes
<Titans of War> Xashe
"Behold those who have power, and who are not afraid to wield it. Behold... the warlocks!" - Gul'dan
Botmaster5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by waterz » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:11 pm

Botmaster5 wrote:
Botanist wrote:

Enjoy

nce binds

+1 memes

But you are the one using memebinds. D:
waterz
Private
Private

by Botmaster5 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:13 pm

waterz wrote:
Botmaster5 wrote:
Botanist wrote:nce binds

+1 memes

But you are the one using memebinds. D:

#nextlevel
<Titans of War> Xashe
Botmaster5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Lifealert » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:54 am

I hate mara farm because it is super easy to ass pull one of the lizard things along the way to the bosses. Sometimes you get lucky and they're level 46 and you can easily pass them, but then you get unlucky and one is level 48. Almost impossible to deal with when you aggro a pack of 3, utterly impossible to deal with 4 unless you're demo with the ability to quick summon a second voidwalker.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by sownu » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:51 am

Lifealert wrote:I hate mara farm because it is super easy to ass pull one of the lizard things along the way to the bosses. Sometimes you get lucky and they're level 46 and you can easily pass them, but then you get unlucky and one is level 48. Almost impossible to deal with when you aggro a pack of 3, utterly impossible to deal with 4 unless you're demo with the ability to quick summon a second voidwalker.

Once you run it enough times, you start to sense if you will ass pull or not. (you wait ~1 sec after they turn their backs to pass 48/47) + always have your ss up.
sownu
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Botmaster5 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:30 pm

Lifealert wrote:I hate mara farm because it is super easy to ass pull one of the lizard things along the way to the bosses. Sometimes you get lucky and they're level 46 and you can easily pass them, but then you get unlucky and one is level 48. Almost impossible to deal with when you aggro a pack of 3, utterly impossible to deal with 4 unless you're demo with the ability to quick summon a second voidwalker.

i found that if you ass pull one of the 3packs of lizards at teh beginning, you can get away clean, but there is a catch. AoE fear them and start running towards the gobo. if the worm is 48, ss yourself and hellfire to death. if the worm is 47 or 46 run past like normal and get to the gobo. you will drop from combat just before you reach him.
<Titans of War> Xashe
Botmaster5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by ibux » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:03 pm

Did any try to solo farm bosses in dm:e using enslaved elite satyr as tank?
ibux
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Warlock