Broken warlock ( Bug )

Broken warlock ( Bug )

by Ihateplants » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:13 pm

Since my confirmation e-mail for the bugtracker still hasnt come through after 2 hours i'll just put it here.
I'm not even lvl 40 and i'm already finding a bunch of things wrong with warlock.

If you move while casting instant shadowbolt from nightfall, or 5/5 corruption, you keep getting "interrupted" and the spell won't go off. This is such a gimp in pvp it's not even funny ... ( possible this is for all instant warlock spells, but noticed it hardest on these 2, since they aren't instant by default )

While i have 2/2 grim reach which should give me 41 yards range on affliction spells ( even though tooltip only shows 36 yards ( does this talent actually work ?? or is the tooltip just broken ) i have warriors charging/intercepting me while they're still out of dot range ( charge should have 25 yard range if i'm not mistaken ? ) how fucked up is that ...

My non upgraded destruction spells have 30 yard range, yet a druid can root me and moonfire/starfire me ( also 30 yard range ) yet i'm not able to cast at them cause i'm out of range, while our spells have equal range ???

Pet pathing is fucked up when heading towards a mob, it does not go straight towards the mob, but follows a path to the mobs initial point, to then backtrack after the mob ....

Succubus seduce is messed up, only seduces for 1-2 seconds half the time ( no trinkets used by enemy )

And one time i had a mage frostbolt me 2 seconds into being seduced ...

I'm pretty sure i can find way more things that are broken about warlock and i'm not even started about the gamebreaking bugs i found about other classes ( especially hunter being able to make their pets unkillable and just wrecking everyone in BM mode, without it being able to be attacked ).

These issues need to be addressed and i find it hard to believe no1 else has addressed these issues since the server has been out for quite some time already ...

This class is broken for top tier pvp use and no fun at all. Fix it please !
Ihateplants
Tester

Re: Broken warlock ( Bug )

by Rylox » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:11 pm

30 * 1.2 = 36, not 41.
Druid likely had nature's reach talent.
Do a full log out, delete WDB. Should fix any 5/5 corruption or nightfall movement casting problem.
Pet succubus on passive I think it can break it's own seduce if on defensive.
There is huge bug about when CCs and spells are cast at the same time the spell will still keep casting :x
Enigma - Voorhees - Kyudo - Vergara
Xyrae - Rylox - Hypnotrick
Rylox
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by sownu » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:49 am

Ihateplants wrote:Since my confirmation e-mail for the bugtracker still hasnt come through after 2 hours i'll just put it here.
I'm not even lvl 40 and i'm already finding a bunch of things wrong with warlock.

If you move while casting instant shadowbolt from nightfall, or 5/5 corruption, you keep getting "interrupted" and the spell won't go off. This is such a gimp in pvp it's not even funny ... ( possible this is for all instant warlock spells, but noticed it hardest on these 2, since they aren't instant by default )

While i have 2/2 grim reach which should give me 41 yards range on affliction spells ( even though tooltip only shows 36 yards ( does this talent actually work ?? or is the tooltip just broken ) i have warriors charging/intercepting me while they're still out of dot range ( charge should have 25 yard range if i'm not mistaken ? ) how fucked up is that ...

My non upgraded destruction spells have 30 yard range, yet a druid can root me and moonfire/starfire me ( also 30 yard range ) yet i'm not able to cast at them cause i'm out of range, while our spells have equal range ???

Pet pathing is fucked up when heading towards a mob, it does not go straight towards the mob, but follows a path to the mobs initial point, to then backtrack after the mob ....

Succubus seduce is messed up, only seduces for 1-2 seconds half the time ( no trinkets used by enemy )

And one time i had a mage frostbolt me 2 seconds into being seduced ...

I'm pretty sure i can find way more things that are broken about warlock and i'm not even started about the gamebreaking bugs i found about other classes ( especially hunter being able to make their pets unkillable and just wrecking everyone in BM mode, without it being able to be attacked ).

These issues need to be addressed and i find it hard to believe no1 else has addressed these issues since the server has been out for quite some time already ...

git gud

1) nightfall works (i have noticed once or twice in 20 days played that i couldnt cast moving = but never could repeat)

2) grim reach redo your math

3) theres some fuckery at max spell ranges & lag, like theres 0.5y where it says you can cast but you actually cant. weird, but its 0.5y. Did u double check that druid has not taken + range talent?

4) what

5) learn to use seduce, it works. Altho it dont work if succ is too far away and you gotta send it to attack and THEN seduce (which i have no idea if is intended or not, i think not)

i dont think you can call class broken when you need some serious L2P to do
sownu
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by nxsofsys » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:33 am

Corruption (and nightfall) bug video (nost):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7HGhfNI4YM

10 years old bug...
nxsofsys
Grunt
Grunt

by Arev » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:07 am

Ihateplants wrote:

tip top kek
Arevor - <Dankk Budz Collective>
Arev
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by sownu » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:27 am

Corruption (and nightfall) bug video (nost):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7HGhfNI4YM

10 years old bug...

lol

ok fair enough, you can repeat it if you spam movement and spell at same time but you REALLY have to try (2 out of 10 corruptions didnt go through, someting like that. Cant repeat if you move and cast corr)

and since normally you move with one key and use spell with other key (not spam 2 movement keys and click with mouse) that problem doesnt really show up during normal play
sownu
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by nxsofsys » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:49 pm

sownu wrote:lol

Not "lol" when you have to spam movement in pvp with melee class. Not "lol" when you get silenced when casting instant corruption or instant sb under nightfall.
nxsofsys
Grunt
Grunt

by Darkwinjax » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:12 pm

nxsofsys wrote:

Not "lol" when you have to spam movement in pvp with melee class. Not "lol" when you get silenced when casting instant corruption or instant sb under nightfall.

This guy is correct, and it seems to happen with all instant casts not just corruption i'm sure server lag is the main reason for this.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by sownu » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:21 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:
nxsofsys wrote:

This guy is correct, and it seems to happen with all instant casts not just corruption i'm sure server lag is the main reason for this.

no, that specific "Interrupted" bug i could only repeat with corruption. (you can test easily with critters)
sownu
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by nxsofsys » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:32 pm

sownu wrote:no, that specific "Interrupted" bug i could only repeat with corruption. (you can test easily with critters)

Not only corruption - instant shadow bolt (with nightfall) has same problem. Other spells (not only warlock's) which have reduced spell time to zero have this issue too. Moreover, did you noticed that your shadow school can be silenced after you ended cast shadowbolt and your shadowbolt is flying to target? =)
nxsofsys
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to Warlock