Fear

Fear

by Krushaak » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:07 pm

Is fear broke or is there something wrong with it, cause i am finding that fear breaks nearly instantly on most classes, but especially on druids and rogues, and no its not their pvp trinkets.
Krushaak
Tester

Re: Fear

by sownu » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:40 pm

Krushaak wrote:Is fear broke or is there something wrong with it, cause i am finding that fear breaks nearly instantly on most classes, but especially on druids and rogues, and no its not their pvp trinkets.

Fear got really high chance to break when target is attacked by melee hits (pet, another player) and direct damage spells (shadowbolt) but will last almost full duration if you use only dots. Also players might have shadow resist.
sownu
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Krushaak » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:13 pm

I have been doing AV and no I don't know what to tell you other than fear is breaking every time without exception with just dots, CoA, Corruption, SL. You are correct that with immolate or SB it breaks nearly every time. Also i feared a druid, it broke tried to reapply and he as immune, after a single fear?

w/e need to spec demo to have some addition survival.

By the way it is not gear based is it? cause i just turned 60 and am in questing gear for the most part.
Krushaak
Tester

by sownu » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:36 am

Krushaak wrote:I have been doing AV and no I don't know what to tell you other than fear is breaking every time without exception with just dots, CoA, Corruption, SL. You are correct that with immolate or SB it breaks nearly every time. Also i feared a druid, it broke tried to reapply and he as immune, after a single fear?

w/e need to spec demo to have some addition survival.

By the way it is not gear based is it? cause i just turned 60 and am in questing gear for the most part.

I dont really have that issue, cant help. Try doing proper 1v1 outside and verify how fear works not battlegrounds where other factors come in (like DR from other people, buffs, resists, random people hitting target etc)
sownu
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kikeron » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:07 pm

I don't know what happens in your case, but in vanilla fear never broke from dots.
Kikeron
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Warlock