[A] Lifealert's Warlock Summoning Service 20g

[A] Lifealert's Warlock Summoning Service 20g

by Lifealert » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:12 am

Warlocks, did you know that you can save 230g by choosing Lifealert for your mount summoning needs? The average holder of summoning items can sometimes charge up to 50 gold!!! Get your mount summoned for an all time low price of 20g this holiday season so you can keep up with your friends and fellow faction members.

Please note that there is a surcharge of 10g if I am to clear the whole instance alongside your group, otherwise it is only 20g.

Additional information
1. My timezone is Pacific Standard Time so I may not be able to help you if you are in the eurozone
2. Send Lifealert an ingame mail and or whisper so we can discuss time and date.
Last edited by Lifealert on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: [A] Lifealert's Warlock Summoning Service

by Lifealert » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:37 am

Bump

I saw someone in world chat offering the same service for 75g. What a rip off!
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by undershotcoyote » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:16 pm

Excuse me but are you alliance or horde?
undershotcoyote
Tester

by Lifealert » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:21 pm

The [A] in the title signifies alliance. Therefore I do alliance warlock summoning services.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Lifealert » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:08 am

http://i.imgur.com/SlARJbt.jpg?1

Congratulations on your Xorothian Dreadsteed Doobiedobedo

http://i.imgur.com/kYQ0kpB.jpg

Congratulations on your Xorothian Dreadsteed Duels

Two summons in one day. Best warlock summon prices around.

And to further add cheesy-ness to this thread I'm going to say that even Gul'dan got his mount summoned by Lifealert.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: [A] Lifealert's Warlock Summoning Service 20g

by Vikterion » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:35 am

Thanks for the summoning service, Lifealert.

Great service, I sent him a whisper as my group was finishing to clear Dire Maul west, and he came out to Dire Maul on his own, and did a flawless summoning for the dreadsteed.

Special thanks to Flurence and Furiouz for staying extra to do the boss, and grats to the tank Complexity on his Xorothian Firestick.
Vikterion
Private
Private

by Lifealert » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:26 am

Bump. I only play on certain days now so please send me ingame mail if I'm not on and I will be sure to reply to you.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Lifealert » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:02 pm

Due to a constricted schedule due to life, raiding, and pvp ranking I will be offering this service only a few times a week (wednesday nights after 11pm est, monday and tuesday nights na time).

Also upping my rate for running the instance with you to 35g to 30 since I find that it takes groups over an hour to get dm w done, and I offer exceptional dps for most dm w groups. The summon only rate will stay at 20g forever
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by HanzeR » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:03 pm

Hi Lifealert! I have a couple questions. Mostly, how does bringing you to a cleared ID work? Do we need a full group with us to successfully complete the ritual? If I clear it with my group earlier in the day will trash mobs respawn, or can you and me go in there and do it on our own?

Look forward to doing business with you! Thanks!
HanzeR
Tester

by Lifealert » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:52 pm

HanzeR wrote:Hi Lifealert! I have a couple questions. Mostly, how does bringing you to a cleared ID work? Do we need a full group with us to successfully complete the ritual? If I clear it with my group earlier in the day will trash mobs respawn, or can you and me go in there and do it on our own?

Look forward to doing business with you! Thanks!

Bringing me in works like this : You clear the instance, a dps drops group, I'm invited to the group, I enter the instance and you summon me to the location. Trash respawns and I believe the instance resets when everyone has been outside of it for so long.

We need at least a tank and a healer to stay. While the buffs provided by the ritual are nice, they are not enough to help us kill the boss with just you and I. The tank and healer have an incentive to stay and that is for the tank bracers and mp5 shoulders
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Next

Return to Warlock