Epic Mount DM Event Question

Epic Mount DM Event Question

by Chalupabatmn » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:17 am

Hello everyone.

I was wondering if any of you on the PvP server could tell me how well the summoning event works? I'm the PvE server so I just wanted to know if it was fully scripted and if I need to buy the Lodestone or not.

Thanks!
Chalupabatmn
Tester

Re: Epic Mount DM Event Question

by Lifealert » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:20 am

Chalupabatmn wrote:Hello everyone.

I was wondering if any of you on the PvP server could tell me how well the summoning event works? I'm the PvE server so I just wanted to know if it was fully scripted and if I need to buy the Lodestone or not.

Thanks!

It works and you will have to buy the warlock items in order to summon the dreadsteed.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Botmaster5 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:20 am

Lifealert wrote:It works and you will have to buy the warlock items in order to summon the dreadsteed.

or bring in another warlock who already has completed it and have him summon it
<Titans of War> Xashe
"Behold those who have power, and who are not afraid to wield it. Behold... the warlocks!" - Gul'dan
Botmaster5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Toshu17 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:33 pm

That being said, when DM launches, are most of the items farmable? Or would the AH suffice? If it did, Id assume you need a crazy amount of gold to buy the items
Toshu17
Grunt
Grunt

by Botmaster5 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:33 pm

Toshu17 wrote:That being said, when DM launches, are most of the items farmable? Or would the AH suffice? If it did, Id assume you need a crazy amount of gold to buy the items

farmable? yes and no
farmable parts of prerequisites - LBS, elixir of shadow power, dark iron ore, etc...
non farmable - 3 items that have to be purchased from imp
<Titans of War> Xashe
"Behold those who have power, and who are not afraid to wield it. Behold... the warlocks!" - Gul'dan
Botmaster5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Lifealert » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:28 am

Botmaster5 wrote:
Lifealert wrote:It works and you will have to buy the warlock items in order to summon the dreadsteed.

or bring in another warlock who already has completed it and have him summon it

He's on the pve server so few people have the items. He will most likely have to purchase them.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Warlock