[Failed ] "Cleansing of the Orb of Orahil" - What now?

[Failed ] "Cleansing of the Orb of Orahil" - What now?

by mtp1032 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:57 pm

I died on my first attempt and the game placed me in the Theramore Graveyard rather than the one right behind Tabetha's cabin. Needless to say, I did not make it back before the quest timer expired. So, now what do I do since the Orb has disappeared from my bag? I tried talking to Tabetha to see if she would repeat the summoning. No Joy. She just offers the quest, "Tiara of the Deep".

So, I returned to Desolace and killed 10+ summoners hoping another Orb would drop, but no luck again (When I did the previous quest the first time, the Orb dropped on the first summoner). I may be a victim of RNG, but given the drop rates I've read about in the comments, I would guess not.

I've not yet tried dropping the quest ("Cleansing of the Orb of Orahil"). My thinking is that since I've already completed the previous quest ("The Fragments of the Orb of Orahil") acquire the Orb), it's unclear to me how dropping the failed quest ("Cleansing") will allow me to get another orb. My fear is that if I drop this quest, I will be unable to reaquire it and lose out on the staff.

Any advice? What am I missing?

Thanks, in advance
mtp1032
Grunt
Grunt

Re: [Failed ] "Cleansing of the Orb of Orahil" - What now?

by eXistenZ » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:23 pm

You should be able to abandon the quest, and re-acquire it from Tabetha. She will supply you with the item needed.
Myrrh (Alliance) - PvE server
eXistenZ
Private
Private

Return to Warlock