Alternative Professions

Alternative Professions

by Fariet » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:23 am

Hi,
I have been leveling my warlock with tailoring and enchanting however me and my friend are leveling a druid and mage together also. My friend is also leveling tailoring and enchanting while I'm leveling herbalism and alchemy. I would like to send the greens/blues I've been disenchanting and the cloths to my friend while choosing another profession that will help both the characters me and my friend are playing, since my friend will be able to handle any tailoring and enchanting I would need done. Planning on raiding too if that's a factor in anyone's suggestion. Thanks in advance!
Fariet
Tester

Re: Alternative Professions

by Botmaster5 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:46 pm

the 3pc bonus from the bloodvine set is only active for tailors, so you absolutely need tailoring for the 2% crit
<Titans of War> Xashe
"Behold those who have power, and who are not afraid to wield it. Behold... the warlocks!" - Gul'dan
Botmaster5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Alternative Professions

by Numi » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:10 am

If you're _only_ raiding, tailoring and engineering are the best two (because of bloodvine patterns), depending on your gearing plan and your luck you can drop engineering for anything, as the hit% won't be valuable enough.

If you're pvping, engineering is 100% mandatory as a warlock, it's insanely useful and slightly overpowered.
Numi
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Warlock