End-game enchants!?

Re: End-game enchants!?

by sownu » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:13 pm

Numi wrote:I know there's a DPS benefit from the movement speed bonus, but that is assuming you're moving, I can name a total of one fight right now where you ever have to move and that's the shitty third boss in MC or if you get RNG'd on Ragnaros.

The 7 stamina however is useful on a lot of fights, as it allows you a bigger buffer, which is much needed in pre-bis gear when you're getting one shot left and right by trash in MC or close to 1 shot by bosses.

If you count in all raid, you have to move a lot. Maybe not due to specific boss mechanics so much but still, to position, when killing trash, when moving between packs etc.

If your only argument is that stamina helps you tank trash and bosses (how much 7sta will help really) then thats a real shitty argument. Watch your threat and dont be a moron.

Tho i agree that fresh 60 warlock has real low hp, and no defensives, yes.
sownu
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Wosser » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:19 pm

You will have to move a lot in AQ40 tho.
Wosser
Grunt
Grunt

by Aslan » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:38 pm

No idea what you guys do in raids but the whole thing is basically running from A to B, especially MC and ZG. Speed definitely for faster and more efficient raids, run to the spot you need to be in for the next trashpack faster - assuming you dont sit and drink after every corehound.

Every second counts, you cant just start frostbolting after 10 sec of combat, if everyone does that your raid is so much slower. If that 70hp break the deal for you, there are different problems :).
Scar - Endurance
Aslan - The tales of a Shaman...
Raid streams; As soon as the lag is adjusted (rip)
http://www.twitch.tv/scarnostalrius
Aslan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Setup » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:40 am

in this thread we debate things that were figured out 11 years ago
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Previous

Return to Warlock