Imp Delivery?

Imp Delivery?

by Jolken » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:31 pm

I've just went and done Xorothian Stardust quest for the epic mount. The one where you dish out 150 g for some dust. So I walk back to the goblin in Burning Steppes, turn it in, he offers me a follow-up, Imp Delivery, where I'm supposed to go to Scholomance and do some stuff. I accept but it immediately tells me I don't meet the prerequisites for the quest. Is it bugged?
Jolken
Tester

Re: Imp Delivery?

by Lifealert » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Happened to me too. You have to complete several other quests before you can do the scholomance one and that's why you get the pre-requisite message. Complete the other quests first, the ones that involve gathering large brilliant shards, black dragonscales, and dark iron bars.

When you have completed the chain you can contact Lifealert (alliance) to summon the mount for you. I offer a flat 20g charge to summon the dreadsteed and 35g to summon the dreadsteed and help clear the instance with you.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Jolken » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:35 am

Thank you! I will keep you in mind when I get to that stage.
Jolken
Tester

by TastyTaste » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:03 am

all in all its like 100g cheaper than epic mount, for those curious... better off farming the gold and buying your mount, the quests take time and we all know time is money.

Unless your set on that warlock mount, then go for it.
TastyTaste
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Warlock