need a warlocks help

need a warlocks help

by redcocaine » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:48 pm

hello im level 10 and im trying to start the quest to summon the voidwalker.

the quest is not available. it shows up on questie but the quest giver doesnt have the yellow exclamation point above him.

how come i cant start this quest? im a lvl 10 undead.

iv tried in durotar and undercity and i have the same issue.
redcocaine
Private
Private

Re: need a warlocks help

by line4 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:34 pm

Have you done the pre-quest for it? You don't actually get the quest until you go back to either the starting zone or the first hub, I forgot, and the NPC there sends you to the quest NPC.
line4
Grunt
Grunt

by Crisstof » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:46 am

Same problem here. Completed pre-quest, turned into guy in Org (should have given me part 2)... and no quest available. I'm level 16 now and I keep coming back to him and nothing. Even submitted a ticket and got no response.
Crisstof
Tester

by TomDeBaere » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:22 pm

For undead, the quest chain begins with Ageron Kargal (http://db.vanillagaming.org/?npc=5724) in the Brill Inn.
TomDeBaere
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Norjak » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:10 pm

line4 wrote:Have you done the pre-quest for it? You don't actually get the quest until you go back to either the starting zone or the first hub, I forgot, and the NPC there sends you to the quest NPC.

This happens a lot on private servers - the optional "breadcrumb" quest (which wasn't necessary on retail) is mandatory, so you have to go halfway across the world to pick it up so you can make the primary quest visible to be picked up.
db.vanillagaming.org is your friend.
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by sicdeity » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:19 pm

I've made an Orc Warlock, and I cannot start the Voidwalker quest line. I checked in Razor Hill, Undercity and the guy who's suppose to give me the Void quest is grayed out. I'm missing some quest, I finished the DeadSeed quest line but still nothing. Any advice!?
sicdeity
Tester

by Crisstof » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:29 am

You were absolutely correct, I had to go back and get the "starting" quest from Razor Hill on my Orc Warlock. It's behind the large building so I never even walked past the NPC.
Crisstof
Tester

Return to Warlock