Undead warlock' succubus quest.

Undead warlock' succubus quest.

by kiraidlynx » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:00 pm

Hi guys, im lvl 21 undead warlock and I have to star the quest 'devourers of souls'.
It starts with Carendin Halgar and its available at lvl 20 but when i go there, there is no quest available. The exclamation point doesn't appear.

So... i dont know if i should complete another quest before or maybe its bugged or something (i dont think so).
kiraidlynx
Tester

Re: Undead warlock' succubus quest.

by Botmaster5 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:17 pm

kiraidlynx wrote:Hi guys, im lvl 21 undead warlock and I have to star the quest 'devourers of souls'.
It starts with Carendin Halgar and its available at lvl 20 but when i go there, there is no quest available. The exclamation point doesn't appear.

So... i dont know if i should complete another quest before or maybe its bugged or something (i dont think so).

try one of these 2 things
1. make sure youve completed the quest "halgar's summons" from the warlock trainer in brill, it might be a prereq.
2. if all else fails, you can complete it in orgrimmar @ Gan'rul Bloodeye in the cleft of shadow.
<Titans of War> Xashe
"Behold those who have power, and who are not afraid to wield it. Behold... the warlocks!" - Gul'dan
Botmaster5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Warlock