Faerie fire bug messing up my spec

Faerie fire bug messing up my spec

by Janro » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:54 am

Hey guys. As most of you all know, there's a bug with Faerie Fire on most the private servers where it disappears and doesn't count towards the next tier of talent. I know that I still get the talent itself and it works, but that's not my issue.

I'm level 54 now, and figured I'd like to heal some upcomming dungeons, but still be mostly feral, so I settled for aiming for the 0-30-21 spec.

However, I can't make it the way I want cause of the faerie fire bug because it messes up the progression of the talents. Can I get around this somehow?
Janro
Tester

Re: Faerie fire bug messing up my spec

by Bezawit » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:07 am

I was able to spec 0/30/21 by not specing into FFF until my 25th point- so the point right before HotW.

Sadly the bug does prevent you from going 0/31/20, which was my actual goal :-(
Bezawit
Grunt
Grunt

by Lecat » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:52 pm

This is a visual bug. Even if the talent point count prevents you to add a new talent somewhere, you can still add the talent, just click on it.

This bug is fixed on dev server, and should be fixed on live server in a couple of days.
Lecat
Sergeant
Sergeant

by tunguska » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:07 pm

Lecat wrote:This bug is fixed on dev server, and should be fixed on live server in a couple of days.

Great news! Love this server.
tunguska
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Alcibiades » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:27 pm

I just specced into feral faerie fire at level 31, then was offered feral faerie fire rank 2 at level 32, and when I went to add the increased rank to my hotbar I couldn't find it, so I figured that I misremembered it being under feral and added the regular rank 2 faerie fire to my cat bar, and now I'm stuck with no feral version in my spellbook and no ability to cast it from catform. Is this a bug or am I overlooking something?
Alcibiades
Tester

by Viorus » Sat May 16, 2015 6:29 pm

Feral fairie fire is under the feral spell tab. You are probably trying to cast the regular one.
Viorin, 60 Night Elf Druid (USA), Knight-Champion

"Strive for greatness."
Viorus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Druid