ganking in moonglade

Re: ganking in moonglade

by nytshade » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:22 am

I also embrace the principle of Druids above all else. Every time I teleport to Moonglade, I brace myself for death. So far I have been left unmolested, but I know my luck will run out eventually. So, thanks to all the Tauren who have peacefully passed this lowly Night Elf and let him be about his business. I dream of the day when all druids can gather without hostility to burn some felweed together.
nytshade
Tester

by Guirssane » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:27 am

I'll never gank in moonglade, that's lame. Druid's brotherhood gotta survive.
Guirssane
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Norjak » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:12 pm

Ninjapwnage wrote:I was ganked there yesterday while trying to turn in my aquatic form quest. Even sadder was the fact that the guy was way higher level and I had rez sickness but I guess thats is what the people who play horde do, pick on people who can't fight back.

I'd estimate that 80% of the time I've been ganked was by Alliance waiting until I was already engaged in fighting a mob, so they know I can't do much to retaliate & fight a mob+player at the same time.

As a general rule I avoid PvP in Moonglade, and I don't mess with Druids of the opposing faction I encounter in the world who are going about their Druid-ly tasks such as class quests, etc.
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by saaquin » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:56 pm

I did my bear quest in moonglade today, I was not ganked :) thanks folks
Tauren Druid: Howwie!

for the Horde!
saaquin
Tester

by potcorn » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:23 pm

thanks for being classy in Moonglade! :3
potcorn
Sergeant
Sergeant

by buildthewall » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:12 pm

I've never attacked an Alliance druid, even as tempting as the situation might have been.

I can't say the same for them though :< Just today I was killed by a ?? night elf while I was feared by an NPC.

It's a special kind of hurt when it's another druidbro
buildthewall
Tester

by Viorus » Sat May 16, 2015 6:43 pm

There is nothing funnier than ganking in the moonglade.

Having that said.. I will not gank a fellow druid unless it is REALLY easy to do so. If I see ANOTHER class in OUR moonglade, I will try at all costs to kill them.
Viorin, 60 Night Elf Druid (USA), Knight-Champion

"Strive for greatness."
Viorus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Druid