Wolfshead Helm Bugged?

Wolfshead Helm Bugged?

by duder » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:14 am

is Wolfshead Helm bugged for anyone else? doesn't give me any additional energy, just rage.
duder
Tester

Re: Wolfshead Helm Bugged?

by duder » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:08 am

duder
Tester

by Zula » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:27 am

It does work, but not alwasys.
From the limited testing i've done(only without 5/5 Furor), it works about 1 every 4,5 times you go into catform.
Also, it gives the wrong amount of rage when you go into Bear form, it should give 5 Rage but gives 10 Rage.
As Basiok once said " Moon is sheep. Let it be written "
Zula
Grunt
Grunt

by duder » Fri May 01, 2015 8:55 pm

Zula wrote:It does work, but not alwasys.
From the limited testing i've done(only without 5/5 Furor), it works about 1 every 4,5 times you go into catform.
Also, it gives the wrong amount of rage when you go into Bear form, it should give 5 Rage but gives 10 Rage.

are you sure the 1 out of 5 times isn't from shifting right before the next energy tick?
duder
Tester

by Viorus » Sat May 02, 2015 3:30 pm

duder wrote:
Zula wrote:It does work, but not alwasys.

are you sure the 1 out of 5 times isn't from shifting right before the next energy tick?

!!!

Viorin, 60 Night Elf Druid (USA), Knight-Champion

"Strive for greatness."
Viorus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Zula » Wed May 06, 2015 11:45 pm

duder wrote:are you sure the 1 out of 5 times isn't from shifting right before the next energy tick?

Yes, I've timed it with energywatch addon.
As Basiok once said " Moon is sheep. Let it be written "
Zula
Grunt
Grunt

by duder » Mon May 11, 2015 5:43 am

Zula wrote:
duder wrote:are you sure the 1 out of 5 times isn't from shifting right before the next energy tick?

you're right, i just tested it, if you wait for a long time, you do get the extra energy when shapeshifting.

is it supposed to have that internal cooldown?
duder
Tester

by Calippo » Tue May 12, 2015 7:55 am

have done it with energy watch and it's bugged as shit. you need to realize that ew sometimes reboots and the ticks aren't 100 % accurate if you'r in casterform. On bearform it worked fine for me, got the extra rage everytime, as cat its wasted trash, fix it please
Calippo - Warlock
Calippo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Nikespb » Wed May 13, 2015 11:14 am

duder wrote:
Zula wrote:

you're right, i just tested it, if you wait for a long time, you do get the extra energy when shapeshifting.

is it supposed to have that internal cooldown?

GM said to me same thing
Nikespb
Tester

by tunguska » Tue May 19, 2015 2:26 am

definitely does not appear to be working in cat form.
tunguska
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Druid