Leave bearform then eat pot->bear macro

Re: Leave bearform then eat pot->bear macro

by Daedalos » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:31 am

https://drive.google.com/a/mariusdahl.dk/folderview?id=0ByAxutR4jmqfQ2QxZV9Qc0RnR28&#

You can find 'Supermacro' at this drive. Google how to write it. It's close to HTML coding, if I remember correctly.
< Daedalos > Tauren Druid [PvP]
Leatherworking, Skinning, Cooking, Fishing
Daedalos
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Takefive » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:56 am

TheNIF wrote:...
I now get the following error:

[string "t1=GetTime() t=t1-t2 if IsCurrentAction(1) ..."]:1: attempt to perform arithmetic on global `2' (a nil value)

What addon are you using for macros and what version?

No special addons, you don't really need them. You should remember that the reason of several problems with your macros might be caused by other addons. For example one version of DruidBar addon made half of my macros for shapeshifting broken and I spent about 2 hours to realise it - I still have no idea how mana tracking addon can affect macros. But anyway, here is possible solution for you

Code: Select all
/script if not t2 then t2=0; end; t1=GetTime() t=t1-t2 if IsCurrentAction(1) and t>120 then UseAction(1); else if not IsCurrentAction(1) then t2=GetTime() UseContainerItem(0, 1); end; if not IsCurrentAction(1) and t<120 then UseAction(1); end; end

Yeah, I'm wotlk boy, I thought cooldown for potions is one minute - now it's set to two minutes. And this new part at the beginning
Code: Select all
if not t2 then t2=0; end;

release you from need to do activation. Macro is ready to use as soon as you click it first time.
Takefive
Grunt
Grunt

by TheNIF » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:49 pm

So the macro is supposed to work if I spam the button, it will take me out of bearform, use healing potion, then back into bearform?

But I need to spam it, not just press it once?
TheNIF
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to Druid