Complete Druid BiS List for Resto, Bear, and Cat

Re: Complete Druid BiS List for Resto, Bear, and Cat

by Taladril » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:56 pm

Keftenk wrote:
Taladril wrote:Regardless, getting an NR set is good for the life of the raider. Greater NR pots are climbing in price rapidly. What are they, 4-5g each? So lets chug 2 of those per boss fight per week because you don't "need" NR gear.

Sure, I'm not going to say "Play this way, get this gear" but 4-5g is like 3 Lasher packs XD Having the NR gear should cut down on the need for consumables though, no doubt.

Play smarter, not harder.
Officer of <Blacklisted>
Taladril
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Keftenk » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:12 am

Just because you don't run with NR doesn't mean its better. Every guild have different goals, for instance after AQ is put on farm I know my guilds goal is going to speed run it. Utilizing as little NR as possible on gear will then be ideal for such a run.

While other guilds just want to clear and don't mind if they're in AQ for 3hrs or not. Neither method is wrong.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Hammersplat » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:26 pm

I went and looked on youtube at old videos and it seemed the soakers took a ton of damage at Princess Huhuren and the ranged took no damage at all in the vids i saw.
Then for vicidous it looks like this druid did it with no NR at all https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRRE4EM9yT0 or is it not showing the part that is resisted?
I looked at some other vicidious videos and it looked like the volley was between 1000 - 1400ish and depending on your NR you can resist part of that. That purple add on is the damage and if you resist it says stuff like -866 (864 resisted).

I'll probably make all that resist gear anyway but it may be doable with less :D

looks like we need intellect gear cause we are gonna be decursing.
Hammersplat
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Hammersplat » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:40 am

Taladril wrote:All of the NR stuff should be available come the AQ patch so not useful for world dragons but useful for AQ because there'll be a couple of weeks till the raid actually can happen, so plenty of time to get your gear crafted and ready.

Well, lots of people are saying that none of this will be available. It would be nice to get it confirmed before i go and collect all the mats.
Hammersplat
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Taladril » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:46 am

Yeah I actually saw a patch that Setup posted that shows that the leather stuff might not be in. But it is hard to see the details.
Officer of <Blacklisted>
Taladril
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Norjak » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:01 am

Hammersplat wrote:
Taladril wrote:All of the NR stuff should be available come the AQ patch

Well, lots of people are saying that none of this will be available. It would be nice to get it confirmed before i go and collect all the mats.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Cenarion_Circle#Rewards
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Theloras » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:06 am

Edited
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Taladril » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:14 am