Complete Druid BiS List for Resto, Bear, and Cat

Re: Complete Druid BiS List for Resto, Bear, and Cat

by Hammersplat » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:57 am

Norjak wrote:Arcane Crystal Pendant looks good as a Moonkin neckpiece, so I checked how to obtain it & it appears to be from a lvl 50 Mage class quest, specific to Mages :-\

awww :(
Hammersplat
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Taladril » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:19 am

whoops. fixed.
Officer of <Blacklisted>
Taladril
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Syrma » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:54 pm

Hello,

This list is great, at least for ferals and restos.
I noticed that there is Moonkin column forming up, but the stat evaluation seems very odd to me. If you value 1sp as 1pt, than Id say that 1 hit is more than 6.55 pts and 1 crit is more than 5.94pts. With this evaluation being potentially wrong, there is no point in making the list.

Can I please get a comment on that?
Syrma
Grunt
Grunt

by Keftenk » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:09 pm

The 1:1 conversion was brought up already, yea.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Lorilay » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:36 pm

If you're gearing up for dps, it should be obvious that there isn't a static value for things like hit or crit. Unless you want to take the time to make a very fancy spreadsheet with formulas and stuff, you just have to exercise some common sense in choosing hit over crit or spellpower.
Lorilay
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Keftenk » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:39 pm

Exactly. These findings are reflective in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=36638
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Syrma » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:50 am

Lorilay wrote:If you're gearing up for dps, it should be obvious that there isn't a static value for things like hit or crit. Unless you want to take the time to make a very fancy spreadsheet with formulas and stuff, you just have to exercise some common sense in choosing hit over crit or spellpower.

Im aware of the fact, that 1 hit equals something else with 1500 SP and with 200 SP, but the value mentioned here is just way off in my opinion...There could be some comment like "these values are calculated for +500SP" or something
Syrma
Grunt
Grunt

by Keftenk » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:06 am

Some notes which you can also find in the Boomkin thread:

- Tests were done with 0 SP.
- Any tests that were done with >0 SP were then subtracted from previous test results.
- A scaling issue was determined with Hit AND Crit. It was documented when testing various gear checks.
- Even INT has a different scaling mechanism, but it's incredibly small compared to the Hit/Crit scaling.

Once again, you can find all these findings here: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=36638
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Rarilmar » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:36 pm

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=18377 are missing from the list. Prety good pre-raid piece for Bears.
Rarilmar
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Doofoos » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:42 pm

Doofoos wrote:Well i messed up again when i thought i need 150 NR from gear ... i get the confirmation that i will need +90 nature resist from the gear, +60 will come from totem\aspect, and total is 150.
+90 nr from gear doesn't look like a big problem, gonna investigate a bit later.

Using this list
1) Looks like +10 head\legs ZG enchants aren't available till 1.11 :(
2) Trading +33 healing on shoulders for 5 nr is not a good idea.

Trying to get NR without losing much stats, my calculations so far:
  • Racial: +10 nr
  • 1.9 Cloak Enchant: +15 nr
  • T2 chest: lots of stats, +10 nr
  • Cenarion Reservist's Leggings: 13 sta\29 healing, +25 nr (must have)
So, it's total of 60 nr without any significant loss of other stats. Next items will hit our stats:
  • [Belt]Chloromesh Girdle: +20 nr (losing 16 int and 62 healing to Corehound Belt)
  • [Trinket]Heart Of Noxxion: +10 nr (losing 44 healing to Royal Seal or manaregen from Blue Dragon trinket)

There is more choices after getting 60 nr, but dont forget im not considering World Dragons or expensive items, im trying to keep 5\8 t2 for -0.2 regro cast time and keeping in mind ZG head\legs\shoulders enchants.
What do you guys think?

Bump, just got both girdle and heart today, spend ~2 hours in Mara as a balance\resto with feral\t2 gear :) waiting for 1.9 and 25nr legs + 15nr ench
Doofhoof - Tauren Druid - <KGB>
Doofoos
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Druid