Complete Druid BiS List for Resto, Bear, and Cat

Re: Complete Druid BiS List for Resto, Bear, and Cat

by Taladril » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:10 pm

Rarilmar wrote:http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=18377 are missing from the list. Prety good pre-raid piece for Bears.

The low armor and stamina don't justify the dodge. Check the stat values to see why it's not on the list.
Officer of <Blacklisted>
Taladril
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Taladril » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:11 pm

Boomkin section has been removed. Please see the link and stickied boomkin thread for any gear information. My spreadsheet showed how a single bis set will not be possible to be shown so I'm abandoning it.
Officer of <Blacklisted>
Taladril
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Taladril » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:47 pm

I just wanted everyone to know that I will not delete this spreadsheet, however if the linked website goes down I will probably not update the links.
Officer of <Blacklisted>
Taladril
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Skullmiser » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:34 pm

In the Sunken Temple, I found a pair of Atal'ai gloves of healing.
They give +42 to healing spells, and +9 damage and healing.
Everyone was amazed by them, so I was surprised that they were not on your list. Throw them on there?
Skullmiser
Grunt
Grunt

by Pottu » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:45 am

As Nostalrius has been shut down, it is unlikely for Taladril to update this list. Furthermore, the odds of getting those gloves with the +healing suffix is extremely small - it is usually better to aim for gloves that can be gotten more reliably, like the Hands of Power from LBRS, Mana Shaping Handwraps from BRD or the crafted Dreamweave Gloves, to give you few examples. Obviously you should use those ST healing gloves if you are lucky enough that they drop - but the chance is something like 0.47% if I recall correctly.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Skullmiser » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:44 pm

I don't want them on the list to get people going for them, I want them on the list so that I have an idea of when they should be replaced. Playing on TheRebirth, I acquired gloves that I liked more, because they were leather. Ogreseer fists were not better, but I do want to start wearing my Gauntlets of New life for healing, and just wanted some more opinions to help justify it.
Skullmiser
Grunt
Grunt

by Keftenk » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:37 pm

Depends on your play style honestly, but if you're looking at raw HEP then T2 gloves are better than the healing roll on the Atal gloves. That's when you'd replace them. If you're just stacking +Heal because your guild burns through everything then Atal won't be replaced until AQ40.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Previous

Return to Druid