How much can Rejuvenation tick heal?

How much can Rejuvenation tick heal?

by Wolfrig » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:57 pm

Hello all,

I would like to keep this as simple as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xHnBBh_z9Y

In this video, at 1:48 you can see her/him casting Rejuvenation r11. It ticks for 520 health. What is bugging me is that it seems way to strong for someone with that gear (earlier in video you can see the gear being shown - pretty much dungeon gear, Pre-MC BiS). You can also see that no special buff or trinket is being used, so that tick gains just the benefit from the gear.

I would like to hear from some experienced druids, or any other healers, whether having 520 rejuvenation ticks with a mostly blue gear is possible? Because from what I heard, 500-500 rejuv per tick is the end-game healing with t3 gear.

Thank you all in advance.
Wolfrig
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: How much can Rejuvenation tick heal?

by TheNIF » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:38 pm

Actually I don't see anything wrong with how much it heals him. He clearly has a trinket that stacks spellpower (it gives +400 healing, and he has extremely good +heal gear. Everything makes sense.
Last edited by TheNIF on Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheNIF
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Youfie » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:41 pm

Well, Feenix server.
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Wolfrig » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:53 am

TheNIF wrote:Actually I don't see anything wrong with how much it heals him. He clearly has a trinket that stacks spellpower (it gives +400 healing, and he has extremely good +heal gear. Everything makes sense.

I don't think he is using that trinket at that moment, because later on in the video you can see him using it (a buff on the upper right corner), but at the moment when rejuv hits 520, the only "buff" on him is that rejuvenation.
Wolfrig
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Quatih1 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:28 pm

He's got +541 Healing for Rejuvenation, R11 Rejuvenation so the total healing over 12s should be 1.1*(541*0.8+888)=1452, which is less than what he's getting in that video. So in ED, the 0.8 deficiency is apparently not applied, it is however working here on Nost.
Hneggbrandur - Raider of <Purge>
Galdrari - Alt
Quatih1
Private
Private

by Stalk » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:07 pm

Quatih1 wrote:He's got +541 Healing for Rejuvenation, R11 Rejuvenation so the total healing over 12s should be 1.1*(541*0.8+888)=1452, which is less than what he's getting in that video. So in ED, the 0.8 deficiency is apparently not applied, it is however working here on Nost.

He has Improved Rejuvenation talent. 1.25*(541*.8+888) = 1651 total healing. Each tic of the buff would heal for 413. Clearly there is something wrong with the rejuvenation idol and the coefficient of rejuvenation on that outdated server.
Stalk
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Quatih1 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:26 pm

Oh yeah, I didn't notice the imp. Rejuv, thank you Stalk. Either way, his rejuv healing is not correct.
Hneggbrandur - Raider of <Purge>
Galdrari - Alt
Quatih1
Private
Private

Return to Druid