Falldmg in catform

Falldmg in catform

by sicksense » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:01 pm

I feel like i take alot of dmg falling in cat form?
Is it bugged on Nostalrius or did i come in a later patch? Cant remember :s
sicksense
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Falldmg in catform

by tunguska » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:03 pm

What level are you? The feline grace, or whatever talent, doesn't come until much later after you first get catform (lvl 20)
tunguska
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by sicksense » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:08 pm

tunguska wrote:What level are you? The feline grace, or whatever talent, doesn't come until much later after you first get catform (lvl 20)

Level 37 :o
sicksense
Grunt
Grunt

by Arev » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:29 pm

Can you train feline grace at 40 iirc

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?spell=20719
Arevor - <Dankk Budz Collective>
Arev
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by sicksense » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:35 pm

Arev wrote:Can you train feline grace at 40 iirc

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?spell=20719

Ah, thanks :)
sicksense
Grunt
Grunt

by Shineyy » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:03 pm

Feline Grace still doesn't seem to do much for me, has anybody tested/ does anyone have some insight to share as to how this ability works on Nost?

I'm asking because I fell from LM flag in AB while trying to get another HK (scrub alert, I know) in cat form - grinning all the while as I though feline grace would mitigate the dmg by a lot - and took pretty much the same fall damage as the guy I was chasing (our health was the same too).
Shineyy
Private
Private

by Droom91 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:13 pm

Shineyy wrote:Feline Grace still doesn't seem to do much for me, has anybody tested/ does anyone have some insight to share as to how this ability works on Nost?

I'm asking because I fell from LM flag in AB while trying to get another HK (scrub alert, I know) in cat form - grinning all the while as I though feline grace would mitigate the dmg by a lot - and took pretty much the same fall damage as the guy I was chasing (our health was the same too).

Both being 100% hp while jumping doesnt mean both have same hp values ^^
I've leveled to 60 as feral and feline grace indeed mitigates dmg by alot when u jump from really high spots
Droom91
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Lorilay » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:28 pm

Fall damage is a percentage of max hp, not a static damage amount. Feline grace definitely reduces it, which you can easily see by the ability of cats and rogues to jump down to MC in BRM via the ledge without dying.
Lorilay
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Shineyy » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:48 pm

Droom91 wrote:
Shineyy wrote:Feline Grace still doesn't seem to do much for me, has anybody tested/ does anyone have some insight to share as to how this ability works on Nost?

Both being 100% hp while jumping doesnt mean both have same hp values ^^
I've leveled to 60 as feral and feline grace indeed mitigates dmg by alot when u jump from really high spots

Hey friend, I use Luna addon which tells me hp quantities in real numbers^^
we were both around 2.8k health left and when we dropped it seemed to me as if we had suffered pretty much the same damage.

ty for replies
Shineyy
Private
Private

Return to Druid