Fire resistence gear vs Sta/dodge gear

Fire resistence gear vs Sta/dodge gear

by Skinkelynet » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:24 am

I see some feral OT dudus wearing like fully FR gear where they get like 0 Stamina and dodge at all. Example is Volcanic Leggins, they offer 20 FR and then you can put on another 20 FR enchant but they give no Stamina or any other stats.. Rings etc with 20 FR, Flamescared belt too ... All these items offer nothing than FR

Just, how important is fire resistence? So important that you can sacrifice all your main stats for it and go fully FR gear? Is there any formula when it is worth or something?

Hope you understand what I mean..

Thanks!
Skinkelynet
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Fire resistence gear vs Sta/dodge gear

by Lorilay » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:15 pm

It's a little tricky on Nostalrius because I've noticed that elemental damage is reduced by armor instead of ignoring it.
Lorilay
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Stalk » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:07 am

Lorilay wrote:It's a little tricky on Nostalrius because I've noticed that elemental damage is reduced by armor instead of ignoring it.

...from elemental melee attacks*
Stalk
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Undertanker » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:26 am

They may have been hanging out in their rag tanking gear.

A bear should get all the +def they can with stam on their accessory items. Cloak from tribute, madallion.of steadfast might or grand marshal morris neck. Dark iron ring. Drake band of stam from ST. Onxyia trinket, brd trinket. On leather items get as much stam as possible. To make up.for.low def you can hit me up in game and ill connect you with somebody who can make +3 def armor kits.
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Lorilay » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:48 am

Undertanker wrote:They may have been hanging out in their rag tanking gear.

A bear should get all the +def they can with stam on their accessory items. Cloak from tribute, madallion.of steadfast might or grand marshal morris neck. Dark iron ring. Drake band of stam from ST. Onxyia trinket, brd trinket. On leather items get as much stam as possible. To make up.for.low def you can hit me up in game and ill connect you with somebody who can make +3 def armor kits.

This is not even remotely correct. Defense is a terrible stat for druids and should only be picked up incidentally. You get more damage reduction per point from agility, dodge, and armor.
Lorilay
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Druid