Stealth Runs?

Stealth Runs?

by Fike86 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:53 pm

Are there any high level instances, or bosses, that can be easily farmed with a good group of Druids/rogues?
Fike86
Private
Private

Re: Stealth Runs?

by ikkuh » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:51 pm

The troll mini bosses in ST can be solo farmed for Atal'ai Spaulders. Which can be considered BiS pre raid for tanking bears due to the amount of armor. (I even found one with +20 fire resistance)

They can be quite hard to kill as they have insane abilities as heal, stun, summon demon, debuff etc. You can however stun them and I managed to kill the easier ones on my fresh level 60 druid with feral cat specc.
Last edited by ikkuh on Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ikkuh
Private
Private

by Aniva » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:15 pm

^ that shoulders link is a virus do not click on it and this guy needs to be perma banned
60 Druid-Aniva
60 Warrior-Frogsauce
Aniva
Sergeant
Sergeant

by ikkuh » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:29 pm

Aniva wrote:^ that shoulders link is a virus do not click on it and this guy needs to be perma banned

holy shit calm your tits... I just used the 'form link' button on db.vanillageming.org which sadly uses aowow.org as the site. Updated the link now.
ikkuh
Private
Private

by Lefeu » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:31 pm

Aniva wrote:^ that shoulders link is a virus do not click on it and this guy needs to be perma banned

A slight overreaction.
Industrial level of helpful trolling since 2015.
Lefeu
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Aniva » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:20 pm

you linked a virus and I'm the one who needs to calm my tits? It's not an over reaction either. Shouldn't have people linking crap like this on the forums. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but jeeze dude be more careful of what you link to people.
60 Druid-Aniva
60 Warrior-Frogsauce
Aniva
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Druid