[List of known Druid bugs] Druids, please report bugs here

Re: [List of known Druid bugs] Druids, please report bugs he

by Keftenk » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:57 pm

Melvin wrote:It would be nice to clarify if only the final part of the quest chains were introduced after 1.4 or the quest chains as a whole. If the latter is true the quest chains should be removed altogether for now.

If you back track the link to the other parts of the chain, at least for the Druid quest. It would appear this quest chain didn't show up until 1.10. I could be absolutely wrong on that though since waybackmachine seems to be incomplete on this part. Perhaps Thottbot would be better to mine with the waybackmachine.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Melvin » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:50 pm

Just spend another talent point in iMotW and this time my stats increased (slightly - wow, this talent sucks).

Anyone else has the feeling that Thorns won't "leash" any longer?
Melvin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Keftenk » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:51 pm

Thorns doesn't seem to have the problem it once had.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Lecat » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:54 am

It was fixed and is part of last patch note.
There were several fixes affecting druid, I copy them here:

SPELLS
  • Shield damage (Thorns, Retri aura...) will no longer keep the player in combat with affected creature.
  • Fixed druid bear and cat form receiving double AP bonus per level.
  • Charge end position should be improved. Passing through target has been significantly reduced.
  • Attacks consuming rage will have no cost if parried. Rage is lost if missed or dodged as intended.
  • Warrior (and druid) could sometimes switch to walk mode after a charge. This is fixed.

Please give us feedback if every patch is working fine.

In next patch, there will also be:
- a fix for the visual bug affecting Faerie Fire talent, and the feral spells being displayed two times in spellbook.
- attacks consuming rage also have no cost in the case of a dodge.
Lecat
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Blaze » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:52 pm

What about a fix for mind control locking us dudu's in cat or bear form. I'm not necessarily complaining, I enjoy going into WSG hitting for staff damage in cat, those 3400 ravages are fun; but it can be annoying!
Blaze
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Melvin » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:54 am

Thanks for the update and continuous fixing, Lecat.

The bug that keeps us "locked" in Caster Form with Bear or Cat abilities is sort of entertaining (especially for Tauren druids), but it can also be very annoying, like Blaze stated.
I recently tanked the Avatar of Hakkar in ST and at the end of the fight I was stuck in Caster Form and unable to tank him. Luckily our group managed to kill him and the other spawns nevertheless.

Adding this and some other issues to the list.
Removed the "Thorns tag & leash" issue as it seems to be fixed.
Melvin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Melvin » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:05 pm

ThoronaX wrote:I want to add to the druid prowling bug that I used to be able to stealth to Lord Roccor in BRD.
But on this server the Anvilrage Footmans see me. I'm lvl60, they shouldnt be able to.
Either their stealth detection is wrong, or rank3 prowl isnt strong enough.

Could it be there was one of those hound (packs) nearby? They used to have stealth detection.

According to yesterday's patch notes and my own notion the Faerie Fire visual bug was fixed.
Can anyone else confirm this?
Melvin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Desitree » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:42 pm

Haven't seen this bug reported anywhere, known another druid with the same issue but about 4 others that haven't so seems to be luck of the draw:

Dendrite Starblaze gives the "Great Bear Spirit" quest in Moonglade to get your bear form. I can pick up the quest, talk to the bear for completion credit then when I run back Dendrite to hand in the quest he is not there. Relogging or dropping the quest did not respawn him. I came back 3days later and the same thing happened, this time I waited 30mins and did not see a respawn.

Edit: Someone else who had issues told me it spawned when they tele'd back the next day, worked for me too.
Last edited by Desitree on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Desitree
Tester

by Melvin » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:45 pm

I respec'ed today and found out that he visual Faerie Fire (Feral) Bug is still not fixed.

After spending one talent point into Faerie Fire (Feral) it still shows a "0" and "Heart of the Wild" in the next tier is still grayed out ("25 talent points required"). So it's pretty much bugged as before.

Edit:
After a relog the talent (points) is (are) displayed correctly.
So it's an improvement, but not a complete fix.
Melvin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Melvin » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:13 pm

Btw.:
Even though stamina scrolls now stack with Druid's MotW they do not with Priest's PW: Fortitude (group buff).
Tested today. Is this intended?
Last edited by Melvin on Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Melvin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Druid