[List of known Druid bugs] Druids, please report bugs here

Re: [List of known Druid bugs] Druids, please report bugs he

by Melvin » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:14 am

@ Lecat
Thanks for the clarification about Enrage.

@ Clank
I haven't used any stamina scrolls recently (always traded them to other players), that's why I didn't noticed it was fixed.

Gonna remove both issues from the list.
Thanks for fixing them.

@ Doofoos
Yeah, Tauren - and I remember this being an issue back on retail as well.
Melvin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Enterprise » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:57 am

When you used that bear stick (which you get in Ashenvale by quest) then you shapeshift and being shapeshifted you was hit - you will be in a natural look,but skills from bear/cat will still be able to get used.
(sorry for english)
Enterprise
Tester

by ThoronaX » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:23 pm

I want to add to the druid prowling bug that I used to be able to stealth to Lord Roccor in BRD.
But on this server the Anvilrage Footmans see me. I'm lvl60, they shouldnt be able to.
Either their stealth detection is wrong, or rank3 prowl isnt strong enough.
ThoronaX
Grunt
Grunt

by Ryuko » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:09 am

While I was in SFK earlier today, I was transformed while fighting Arugal. I was moved to caster form, but the game reacted as though I was still in bear form. Bear form specific abilities were active (growl, enrage, etc) including Maul, Swipe, and Bash. However, Maul, Swipe, and Bash could not be used as they cost rage, and I was in caster form. I could not activate Bear form again to shift into it, I could not use potions (told can not use items while shapeshifted) and I could not cast spells.
Ryuko
Private
Private

by Doofoos » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:59 am

Ryuko wrote:While I was in SFK earlier today, I was transformed while fighting Arugal. I was moved to caster form, but the game reacted as though I was still in bear form. Bear form specific abilities were active (growl, enrage, etc) including Maul, Swipe, and Bash. However, Maul, Swipe, and Bash could not be used as they cost rage, and I was in caster form. I could not activate Bear form again to shift into it, I could not use potions (told can not use items while shapeshifted) and I could not cast spells.

i can confirm this, happened to me 2-3 weeks ago
Doofhoof - Tauren Druid - <KGB>
Doofoos
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Melvin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:10 pm

Happened to me as well some weeks ago, but with Cat Form.
I was able to sneak around in Caster Form (Tauren rogue ftw!) and run at 130% speed (Plainsrunning confirmed!).
Melvin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Melvin » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:51 am

ThoronaX wrote:I want to add to the druid prowling bug that I used to be able to stealth to Lord Roccor in BRD.
But on this server the Anvilrage Footmans see me. I'm lvl60, they shouldnt be able to.
Either their stealth detection is wrong, or rank3 prowl isnt strong enough.

Can anybody confirm this?
And are you sure the Footmen don't have any kind of "special" stealth detection - like city guards (though I'm not sure if they already had this back then).

Another issue I found yesterday while healing in ZF: Roots aren't working properly. You can root mobs, but they will still follow the tank (or player with highest threat) while rooted - making roots completely useless.

And yet another issue:
The level 50 druid quest "A Better Ingredient" isn't available at Torwa Pathfinder in Un'Goro after completing "Toxic Test".
If this quest was removed because of 1.4 I wonder why you didn't remove the whole quest chain altogether.
After spending so much time killing Silithids and searching for a Devilsaur this is just a big letdown.
Melvin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Keftenk » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:45 am

Melvin wrote:And yet another issue:
The level 50 druid quest "A Better Ingredient" isn't available at Torwa Pathfinder in Un'Goro after completing "Toxic Test".
If this quest was removed because of 1.4 I wonder why you didn't remove the whole quest chain altogether.
After spending so much time killing Silithids and searching for a Devilsaur this is just a big letdown.

Everyone's ST class quest isn't available because they weren't added until much later in Vanilla. It's hard to say when the quest chain was introduced. This was the closest earliest date I could find, which doesn't coincide with any patch release D: http://web.archive.org/web/200611180249 ... ml?zone=49

Regardless, it shouldn't be available on Nost at the current time. That much is for sure.

We can accurately pin point when the items in the last part of the chain were available, which was in Patch 1.10. http://web.archive.org/web/200604050518 ... ame10.html So, essentially we shouldn't see this until after AQ, luls.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Melvin » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:52 pm

It would be nice to clarify if only the final part of the quest chains were introduced after 1.4 or the quest chains as a whole. If the latter is true the quest chains should be removed altogether for now.

New issue:
Heavy War Golems in Searing Gorge are not affected by Rake (Rip does damage though).
Melvin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Melvin » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:22 pm

And another one:
Just spend my first talent point in iMotW, but it doesn't seem to have any effect aside of some armor increase - my stats stayed the same as before.
Melvin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Druid