PowerShift macro

PowerShift macro

by Syrma » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:28 pm

I have started playing PvE druid last week and I have been trying to find (and couldn't, sorry) a macro which would do this:

Simply put I am in catform and I want to powershift to catform with one click. I currently have a spammable macro for me to get into catform and get out of cat form if energy < 30. So I can safely spam it with furor and Wolfshead helm. But it would still be more comfortable to just do it in 1 click/hotkey.

Also I notice when spamming my macro, sometimes there's a little delay when shaping into the catform - could it be because my character just wants to do an autoattack in a caster form? I want to avoid missing the timing on the ticks as much as possible.

Thanks.
Syrma
Grunt
Grunt

Re: PowerShift macro

by Fegan » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:44 pm

/script u=UnitMana('Player'); c=CastSpellByName; f=UnitPowerType("Player"); if (u<=30) and (f==3) then c"Cat Form"; elseif (f==0) then c"Cat Form"; end;

So:
- if u are in caster form u are going to cat
- if u are in cat and have less or equal 30 energy u are cancelling cat

This is a spamable button that will allow u to powershift and not go away from cat if u just switched to it :]

Try if it works, got this from another Forum (Feenix)
Fegan
Private
Private

by Syrma » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:38 pm

Maybe I was not clear, sorry for that...but that is what I am using right now.

What I want:

When Im in cat and press "the macro" I will shift out and in again. As there is no cd for shifting out I thought it might be possible to do with only one press of a button. So, is it? :)
Syrma
Grunt
Grunt

by Lorilay » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:03 pm

Syrma wrote:Maybe I was not clear, sorry for that...but that is what I am using right now.

What I want:

When Im in cat and press "the macro" I will shift out and in again. As there is no cd for shifting out I thought it might be possible to do with only one press of a button. So, is it? :)

Not possible in vanilla.
Lorilay
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Syrma » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:34 pm

Thank you. I thought that might be the case as I could not find it anywhere.
Syrma
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Druid