Xping and melee attack rating / weapon skill

Xping and melee attack rating / weapon skill

by ceen2 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:34 am

Hi,

Xping in bear form doesn't grand me any mace or staff skill, hence my melee attack rating is 1.
Do I need to push it by killing mobs without cat/bear form or is it just wrongly displayed?
ceen2
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Xping and melee attack rating / weapon skill

by TheNIF » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:29 am

ceen2 wrote:Hi,

Xping in bear form doesn't grand me any mace or staff skill, hence my melee attack rating is 1.
Do I need to push it by killing mobs without cat/bear form or is it just wrongly displayed?

Your feral form attack skill is independent of the weapon you are wielding and is always automatically max for your level, so feral combat skill does not need to be "leveled", it is always as high as your current level allows.

So yes, it's just wrongly displayed. I still recommend eventually leveling your weapon skills up, you never know when you might be caught out of feral form and have no mana so you can't shapeshift and have to fight a manaless mage or something :P
TheNIF
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ceen2 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:36 am

Ok thx ;)
ceen2
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by NikeTheSword » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:50 pm

TheNIF wrote:you never know when you might be caught out of feral form and have no mana so you can't shapeshift and have to fight a manaless mage or something :P

Dat manaless tauren druid chasing a manaless gnome mage with a hammer.
NikeTheSword
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Finalflash » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:52 pm

lol read a book noob
Finalflash
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Druid