Kitty cat dps rotation.

Kitty cat dps rotation.

by Lighthammer » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:32 am

I have my first raid as a bobcat tonight and I'm a bit unsure about what abilities to use. I've figured as much as not use Rip because it'll get knocked off pretty quick, so Shred until 4cp (to not lose benefit of Blood Frenzy) and then FB. However what about Tiger's Fury? Is it worth spending 30 energy on it every 6 seconds, or perhaps only when I finish with FB? It does add 40 damage to abilities as well as white damage so it does seem quite powerful.
Yarvaxea warlock classleader of <Dagordacil>
Apply at http://dagordacil.com/
Lighthammer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Kitty cat dps rotation.

by Syrma » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:20 pm

I don't see a reason to not use a Shred when I have 4 CP. If it doesn't crit, then ok I didn't "waste" anything. If it does crit - I still end up on 5 CP, but I do more damage with FB then with 4 CP and I did more damage cuz of the crit. It's not like the crit proc is determined before the spell is used...or does WoW use pseudo-random distribution? I would be kind of suriprised to hear that. If WoW does use PRD, then i take back what I said, or better yet, I'd have to modify it - cuz you would have to account for the previous non-crit sequence into the decision making.

For the case of Tiger Fury I am not sure. I don't use it at the moment, but I wouldn't be surprised, if someone proved it to be a very efficient way to increase overall damage output.
Syrma
Grunt
Grunt

by Viorus » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:26 pm

No tiger's fury unless it is pre-fight and you can regen the energy. Not worth the points.

Shred and Ferocious Bite. That's all.

Depending on your mana you can "power shift" and gain a free 40 energy as needed (if you have furor).
Viorin, 60 Night Elf Druid (USA), Knight-Champion

"Strive for greatness."
Viorus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Lighthammer » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:38 pm

That's interesting. I'll try only going for Shred and FB then. I've got Furor and the Wolfshead thing so I get 60 energy when shifting.
Yarvaxea warlock classleader of <Dagordacil>
Apply at http://dagordacil.com/
Lighthammer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Druid