Leveling Spec for Druid

Re: Leveling Spec for Druid

by Norjak » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:42 pm

Original post with broken links

Just go full feral while leveling

you get speed bonus in catform for faster lowlevel travel
and you get good dps and stealth (20+)
https://classicdb.ch/?talent#0zZx0go
aim for this it takes a 1pt in balance for a emergency root / heal on your self so you can solo more efficent.
its a lv23 spec so it shows you where to begin.

https://classicdb.ch/?talent#0zLV0oZx0gscddt
lv52 spec

and once you reach lv60 respec to what you want to do

Feral Cat
https://classicdb.ch/?talent#0zLV0oZE0MsfbdtV 3 wild card points left

etc

il do recomend you to do this in some effect untill you hit lv20 and get catform .... everything with druids gets better with Catform ...
Last edited by Norjak on Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:39 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by metagame » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:02 pm

Try to pick up +healing gear on the AH for the slots you don't have int gear so you can heal dungeons effectively.

Low-level +healing gear is insanely cheap considering how good it is.

If you properly gear your druid you will be able to fill Tank/Healer/DPS slot in all instances until the high 50s.
Blockchain - night elf warrior
Meta - gnome warlock
metagame
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Fegan » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:38 am

metagame wrote:Try to pick up +healing gear on the AH for the slots you don't have int gear so you can heal dungeons effectively.

Low-level +healing gear is insanely cheap considering how good it is.

If you properly gear your druid you will be able to fill Tank/Healer/DPS slot in all instances until the high 50s.

I tanked and healed every dungeon with basic levelling gear; I never spend any money while levelling as you need tons when you get to 60. DPS is a joke as a cat while levelling so just skip on that part.
Fegan
Private
Private

by Doofoos » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:16 am

Fegan wrote:DPS is a joke as a cat while levelling so just skip on that part.

As a cat i was at 1-2 position in damage meter, starting from level 30-35 and to ~55 lvl. Improved Shred is the key to victory :D But it was 7-8 months ago ...
Doofhoof - Tauren Druid - <KGB>
Doofoos
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Fegan » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:28 pm

Doofoos wrote:
Fegan wrote:DPS is a joke as a cat while levelling so just skip on that part.

As a cat i was at 1-2 position in damage meter, starting from level 30-35 and to ~55 lvl. Improved Shred is the key to victory :D But it was 7-8 months ago ...

Ahh, yeah, I levelled without imp shred. Used tiger's fury & claw while levelling
Fegan
Private
Private

by boogie221 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:27 am

Draenin wrote:
lite wrote:Good information online

Once you're ingame do me a favour, press the "N" button on your keyboard without having keyed into the chat box, now you'll either see a box up come or nothing. If it's nothing then go to the bottom right of the screen and look for the target-thing icon, it'll have "Talents" in the toolbar.

Might be scary, but I want you to hover your cursor/mouse over a talent. Now you should see a very handy tool-tip that shows all of the information needed! Wow! Amazing! Cool! Now you can find out YOURSELF?!?!?!? What -YOU- want and what -YOU- don't want! Crazy! Now you can have 60 levels to iron-out your talents and learn about your class! Go on slugger, I believe in you.

What a jerk, as a brand new player to nost you're really making them feel welcome. Great job there!
I'd F*ck her right in the p*ssy
boogie221
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Druid