Farming

Re: Farming

by Limmp » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:56 am

Lorilay wrote:
Limmp wrote:
Lorilay wrote:According to Atlas, I've killed Incendius 317 times and sold 8 elementals decks from his drops (250g each), not to mention vendoring or disenchanting all the rest of his drops. You need a decent amount of fire resist.

How hard is he to solo? What do you need for type of gear to even be trying to solo him?

Saw this one and wondering if he is doing right thing?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HONAsk6X5D8

I have about 200 fire resist when I started soloing him (pre-dire maul)...I'd use the volcanic set, fire resist offhand, and a variety of other items I farmed up. I just pop my barov caller, swap trinkets, and tank him in bear form, shifting out to decurse and heal. Elemental melee damage is bugged on this server and is being mitigated by armor, so he actually hits pretty hard on you in caster form. Now I'm fire resist capped with much better gear, so it's an easier and faster fight.

Thank you for the tips i guess i have to level 40 level before i can do anything ;)
Limmp
Grunt
Grunt

by TankingBear » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:47 pm

i am farming DM east , 4 pack of flowers
around 6 min per run

you can count 30-35g per 5 runs, everything goes to vendor except few herbs like dreamfoils or ghost mushrooms, the droprate of greenies or mithril lockboxes is pretty nice.
this morning i was lucky :D
you must have a decent amount of armor / hp and make sure you get some 55 waters and food from mages 8-)

but farming at the same place everytime is boring ofc
i'm gonna try to find another cool place
TankingBear
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Keftenk » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:29 am

Alternatively you can also farm 6 flower packs in DME, starting on the balcony.

If you're after higher level green items (i.e. better chance at a 31/33 heal wand) you can farm the bug packs in DMN too. Be warned though, these will rip through you if you aren't prepared with HoTs/heals.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Cripe » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:14 am

I suggest all of u guys farming BRD /DM and so on, are full feral specced right? Does any1 habe a good Spot for a Resto/Balance Druid with some deficient feral gear?
Professions are skin / leather, would u suggest me to change One?
Cripe
Tester

by Keftenk » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:43 am

You can farm DM as resto just fine. It's going to be more efficient than Feral anyways.
BRD, at least Incendius, is best as Feral but I used to farm him all the time as Resto-pvp spec.

Maraudon can be done as any spec as well, but Feral drastically cuts down on the kill times.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Wishyo » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:22 am

Keftenk wrote:Maraudon can be done as any spec as well, but Feral drastically cuts down on the kill times.

Mind telling me which bosses can actually be farmed as Feral?
Wishyo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Droom91 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:55 am

Wishyo wrote:
Keftenk wrote:Maraudon can be done as any spec as well, but Feral drastically cuts down on the kill times.

Feral or Resto, 3 last bosses.
Tinkerer, crocodile and Princess.
You need Scepter of course
Droom91
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Wishyo » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:42 am

Droom91 wrote:
Wishyo wrote:

Feral or Resto, 3 last bosses.
Tinkerer, crocodile and Princess.
You need Scepter of course

Seems like that would still take quite some gear huh.
Wishyo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Droom91 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:36 pm

As resto takes a bit of time but its doable.
As feral you need decent gear like full Feral BiS cus feral dmg atm at least in PvE server its a joke so yea =p
Droom91
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Finalflash » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:46 pm

If you go feral with r10 gear you can make as much gold in maradoun as a hunter can, which is about ~45g/hour.
Finalflash
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Druid