Macro Request + Innervate Raid Message

Macro Request + Innervate Raid Message

by Shineyy » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:32 am

Hello fellow druids,
I'm looking for a macro to cast Entangling Roots whilst in human form otherwise frenzied regen - is it doable?

Second I wanted to ask what kind of AddOn do you use to communicate to party/raid members Innervates or cb rezzes.

Thanks a lot for your attention!

Shineyy
Shineyy
Private
Private

Re: Macro Request + Innervate Raid Message

by Hammersplat » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:23 am

I'm pretty sure you can't cast 2 spells in one macro

i just whisper people who i innervate. If you make it public people will nag you for innervates all the time. For whisper i do

/cast Innervate
/run if UnitExists"target"then SendChatMessage(" ♥‿♥INNERVATION ♥‿♥","WHISPER",nil,UnitName"target")end

i should probably make a bres one

edit: I just tried to make a brez one by changing whisper to YELL which works but i need a dead person to test it on

/cast Rebirth(Rank 5)
/run if UnitExists"target"then SendChatMessage(" ♥‿♥Battle Rezzing %T ♥‿♥","YELL",nil,UnitName"target")end
Hammersplat
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by euronmisc » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:09 pm

/script if buffed("Bear Form") then cast("Frenzied Regeneration") else cast("Entangling Roots") end

Should work, be sure to change bear form to dire bear form if you use that. Supermacro required.

RE: innervating and combat rezzing. Aftercast is an amazing addon that will allow you to make macros that don't spam unless the spell actually goes off. So you can spam your innervate button without being scared that you will flood the chat with your message.

/script SpellStopCasting()
/aftercast +done /run SendChatMessage("Innervate on %n","CHANNEL",nil,"5")
/cast Innervate

Puts a message in channel 5, our healer channel.

/script SpellStopCasting()
/aftercast +done /run SendChatMessage("Rebirth on %n","CHANNEL",nil,"5") SendChatMessage("Rebirth on %n","RAID")
/cast Rebirth

A little more complicated, puts a message in the healer and raid channel notifying who you combat ressed. Both macros are completely spammable if you get aftercast so no need to worry about spamming the chat.
euronmisc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Shineyy » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:02 pm

Great! Thanks a lot to both of you

Shineyy
Shineyy
Private
Private

Return to Druid