Healing touch r4, how much +healing to start geting benefit?

Healing touch r4, how much +healing to start geting benefit?

by Greenbeing » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:13 am

Hi,
I'm not having lots of +healing currently, so I was wondering when its good time to start downranking with healing touch? I have read and heard that r4 is the most effective mana per heal and heal per second, but when will it accour? How much +healing do I need for that? I probably should stay with higher rank heals for now, till I have geared up abit more.
Greenbeing
Private
Private

Re: Healing touch r4, how much +healing to start geting bene

by ceen2 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:19 am

It gets better with every + healing item you got.
+healing adds a value to your cast, hence e.g. even with +150 healing
HT4 = 400+150
HT10 = 2000+150

As long as you can keep the grp alive you can start downranking from like 7 to 4.
ceen2
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by St0rfan » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:40 am

Greenbeing wrote:Hi,
I'm not having lots of +healing currently, so I was wondering when its good time to start downranking with healing touch? I have read and heard that r4 is the most effective mana per heal and heal per second, but when will it accour? How much +healing do I need for that? I probably should stay with higher rank heals for now, till I have geared up abit more.

How much +healing do you currently have? On my druid which is pre-raid bis I got +535 healing I use rank3 most of the time (healing 5mans and UBRS that is). You can probably start using rank4 at around +400 healing.
Last edited by St0rfan on Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Greenbeing » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:41 am

ceen2 wrote:It gets better with every + healing item you got.
+healing adds a value to your cast, hence e.g. even with +150 healing
HT4 = 400+150
HT10 = 2000+150

As long as you can keep the grp alive you can start downranking from like 7 to 4.

Yes, thanks! Did some calculations and got about same results.
Last edited by Greenbeing on Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Greenbeing
Private
Private

by Greenbeing » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:48 am

St0rfan wrote:How much +healing do you currently have? On my druid which is pre-raid bis I got +535 healing I even use rank3 most of the time (healing 5mans and UBRS that is). You can probably start using rank4 at around +400 healing.

I haven't hit lvl60 yet, just planing ahead. I currently have about +200 healing and I have some gear in bank waiting till I get few lvls closer to 60 (lvl52 atm), those will raise it to about +250
Last edited by Greenbeing on Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greenbeing
Private
Private

by Greenbeing » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:31 pm

After some calculation, it seems to me like mana efficiency is about equal with r4 and r5 at +175 healin and very close to to equal as soon as +100.
But doesn't look like r4 would ever be most healing per second effective. Any higher rank HT will always do more heal per sec.
Last edited by Greenbeing on Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
Greenbeing
Private
Private

by Norjak » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:44 pm

Greenbeing wrote:r4 is the most effective mana per heal and heal per second, but when will it accour?

I believe this is the case when you learn it, not considering any bonuses from gear/buffs.
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Greenbeing » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:20 am

Norjak wrote:
Greenbeing wrote:r4 is the most effective mana per heal and heal per second, but when will it accour?

I believe this is the case when you learn it, not considering any bonuses from gear/buffs.

I think you need something like +100 healing to get close to equal mana efficiency with higher ranks.
Last edited by Greenbeing on Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
Greenbeing
Private
Private

by Taladril » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:11 pm

HT4 you learn at 20. 3 is at 14. So there's only the cast time penalty. That's why its so efficient.
Officer of <Blacklisted>
Taladril
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Greenbeing » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:45 pm

Thank you for replies! Seems that I should start useing R4 as main heal rightaway. ;)
Greenbeing
Private
Private

Return to Druid