Hybrid Druid (Heart of the Wild)

Re: Hybrid Druid (Heart of the Wild)

by Finalflash » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:44 pm

Last edited by Finalflash on Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finalflash
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Hybrid Druid (Heart of the Wild)

by Mahtan » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:04 pm

Daedalos wrote:Don't you ever have trouble with aggro as a bear – without Feral instinct?

Does the talent even work? I skilled it for a while and saw no difference in the distance where mobs can see me. I tested it mostly in Sunken Temple (the place where people farm the tank shoulders "of the ape" hehe). I have no clue about the aggro modifier :>

But I can share your doubt about aggro. I already cancelled using that talent spec and changed back to 13/33/5 (but without Feral Instinct).

The damage bonus in cat form given by Omen of Clarity and 10% flat physical dps is so huge that I don't want to pass it. I concentrate on tanking anyways. I have no problem with threat, but on the PvE realm we don't have full T2+ available...

I see mana as a complement to feral playstyle, therefore Heart of the Wild is a solid talent. More mana allows for more pre-pull-HoTs and less downtimes in dungeons. It allows for more shifting, some offhealing (especially as cat dps) and as mentioned by some other posters, for combat rez and decursing.

On my private GM 1.12 server, I tested having full AQ Genesis Set with 3 pieces of T2 (for 15% infight reg) and a 0/31/20 talent spec for more healing efficiency. Combine that with the "The End of Dreams"-weapon and the Idol from Naxx that gives you 25 mana per Healing Touch - you can throw out HT rank 4 with more than 800 heals - for a veeeeeery long time.
But without the gear, I will just stay full feral on Nost. :D
Mahtan
Tester

Previous

Return to Druid