Is this possible?

Is this possible?

by wiseoldenemy » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uQs23Jo-Bc

in this video he has the rank 10 set with Unstoppable force, and he is critting 1.9k on clothies. Is this real? How much crit % would you get from this build. I read somewhere on the forums that he was abusing a damage bug or something... But is this what feral hits at 60?

Also, is the weapon damage enchant usable on feral or was that a bug?

thanks
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Is this possible?

by rxvx » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:53 pm

honestly i never get those numbers in pvp gear (more like up to 1.5k) but then again he was banned for abusing some bugs so i dunno
edit: the non crit dmg looks normal though so maybe with better gear, sharpening stones and dmg weapon enchant maybe? (dont know if they should or even do work in feral form or is it just visual)
rxvx
Private
Private

by Lorilay » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:10 pm

The bug he was "exploiting" was that if you did the furbolg stick trick to visually be in caster form you would not be on mobs' threat tables. It has no effect on damage (and tbh if you're in cat form you may as well not be on mobs' threat tables if your tank is conscious).
Lorilay
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by wiseoldenemy » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:12 pm

Oh I see. So his damage is real? Does the +9 weapon enchant work with feral forms?
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by rxvx » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:22 pm

Not sure, i think it's only visual? either way it doesn't account for that much higher damage, so i really don't know how his crits are so high without any special buffs or flasks or anything other than a sharpening stone
rxvx
Private
Private

by wiseoldenemy » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:27 pm

if it did count, it would actually be quite a lot of damage. It basically is like increasing your tigers fury by 10 damage.
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by rxvx » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:34 pm

in the long run yes but on a one off crit no, i think? not sure how exactly it's calculated in cat form honestly
rxvx
Private
Private

by Doofoos » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:33 pm

Both permanent (+1\2\3\...\9 dmg) and temporarily (weightening stones) enchants are working in cat\bear forms.
Doofhoof - Tauren Druid - <KGB>
Doofoos
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by wiseoldenemy » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:20 pm

oh nice, TY that is good news.
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Keftenk » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:50 pm

However, just know that the +wpn enchants and stones have been flagged on the bugtracker and confirmed to be bugged. Granted that doesn't mean a fix is anywhere near. Hell, there have been Retribution Paladin bugs confirmed since June that have yet been fixed, only confirmed.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Next

Return to Druid