Is this possible?

Re: Is this possible?

by euronmisc » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:00 pm

I just use my mace for some solo farming and WSG so I slapped agility on it, since I'd rather have some more dodge.

If you're however serious about feral DPS you'll want strength.
euronmisc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by taxoro » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:07 pm

I'm gonna use weightstone till I get banned forit.

#FIGHTTHEPOWER
taxoro
Private
Private

by Taladril » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:15 pm

taxoro wrote:I'm gonna use weightstone till I get banned forit.

#FIGHTTHEPOWER

I'll watch for your post in account issues.
Officer of <Blacklisted>
Taladril
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Pottu » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:47 pm

This is indeed considered bug abuse. Please replace your +wep dmg enchants as soon as possible.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by wiseoldenemy » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:06 pm

Pottu wrote:This is indeed considered bug abuse. Please replace your +wep dmg enchants as soon as possible.

The GM team.

Are you guys going to make an official in-game announcement or something? lot's of druids don't really browse the forums or twitter.
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Lorilay » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:10 pm

Pottu wrote:This is indeed considered bug abuse. Please replace your +wep dmg enchants as soon as possible.

The GM team.

Here's a thought: if something is bugged on your server, why not just quietly fix it instead of threatening to ban people over it, and save your bans for things that are actually major bug abuse (skipping straight to C'thun, etc). It seems like staff here waste far too much time policing these minor bugs.
Lorilay
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Pottu » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:16 pm

I was asked to clarify the situation. I have clarified the situation. Obviously this bug will be fixed. Lorilay, please read our Terms of Use.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Grayclaw » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:23 pm

Thank you for the concrete clarification, Pottu. While this is a terribly sad day for ferals, I respect the decision and will comply with these changes. It's going to be a shame to not see any feral druids around anymore.

RIP Feral DPS...it's been real Nost!

-Grayclaw (2/10/15-4/1/16)

I'll rise like a phoenix when Burning Crusade server is released....until then, peace out Nost.
Last edited by Grayclaw on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Grayclaw
Grunt
Grunt

by Lorilay » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:41 pm

Pottu wrote:I was asked to clarify the situation. I have clarified the situation. Obviously this bug will be fixed. Lorilay, please read our Terms of Use.

The GM team.

Way to deflect away from my point.
Lorilay
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Keftenk » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:27 pm

Grayclaw wrote:RIP Feral DPS...it's been real Nost!

What? lol...just because you're making progress in your guild on the meters doesn't mean if you were put in a real raid that you'd produce anywhere near the same amount. The better DPS on the server will out put more damage, quicker. Which will mean less room and time for you to do anything substantial.

It's really funny how you cling to this bug that you weren't even aware about until I told you about it.

Some player though. Leave your guild high and dry just because you can't get your way with a MangOS core bug. Top grade guild member. /shrug
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Druid