Is this possible?

Re: Is this possible?

by Xarizma » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:53 pm

No no no no no..... this is happening to fast....
-Are we sure that this is a private server bug, and not a bug that was actually within the scripting of blizzards vanilla back in 2004-2006?
-Gear can have all kinds of enchants, but just like when you shapeshift into Cat or Bear you maintain your +15 agi or +15 str or +mp5 int or whatever enchant you are using, you should benefit from + weapon damage, its still an enchant that provides a bonus, in bear or cat you are using what blizzard calls "natural weapons".
If a warrior gets disarmed in combat for example he doesnt loose his +agi, or + weapon damage even though he is unarmed.
An enchant is an enchant and it should provide a buff regardless of if you are in cat or bear form or you are unarmed. The weapon actually is the gateway that gives you the means of obtaining the enchant.
Xarizma
Private
Private

by Xarizma » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:13 pm

Also nostalrius still hasnt fixed Noggenfogger for druids, your suppose to remain as a skeleton no matter what form you are
Xarizma
Private
Private

by gebius » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:13 pm

euronmisc wrote:Probably safe to keep them. Unless somebody would actually go out of their way to get evidence of you using the weapon with the enchant and then reporting you for it, you're fine.

Well as it is stated now, it is classified Bug Abuse.
SO better dont do it , i wont risk my account for that :D
gebius
Private
Private

by gebius » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:31 pm

Xarizma wrote:No no no no no..... this is happening to fast....
-Are we sure that this is a private server bug, and not a bug that was actually within the scripting of blizzards vanilla back in 2004-2006?
-Gear can have all kinds of enchants, but just like when you shapeshift into Cat or Bear you maintain your +15 agi or +15 str or +mp5 int or whatever enchant you are using, you should benefit from + weapon damage, its still an enchant that provides a bonus, in bear or cat you are using what blizzard calls "natural weapons".
If a warrior gets disarmed in combat for example he doesnt loose his +agi, or + weapon damage even though he is unarmed.
An enchant is an enchant and it should provide a buff regardless of if you are in cat or bear form or you are unarmed. The weapon actually is the gateway that gives you the means of obtaining the enchant.

true dat , basicly if a dagger rogue with +5 dmg on MH gets disarmed and attacks its Bug Abuse too
and i like the reference to "natural weapons"
gebius
Private
Private

by Xarizma » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:43 pm

Seriously you saw a video of final flash when he dint even have BIS gear crit on the worst geared hordies for 1.9k and think thats OP, have you never seen a lock crit for 4.6k? I guess arcane elixirs are op might aswell ban all consumables. Or is it the fact that everyone likes to have their little preconceived notion that only pure classes are viable so they feel usefull in raid ^^
Xarizma
Private
Private

by Xarizma » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:47 pm

Grayclaw wrote:Makes me sad that people are advocating gimping druids when we're already severely gimped vs. other melee classes. Hope they leave +wep dmg enchants as is for druids as it is one of the few things that keep us viable as dps. I'll be pretty sad and salty if they change this, effectively nerfing the 5-10 people that actually go try-hard enough to make feral druid viable in vanilla.

+1

I use so many consumables and mana pots to keep shapeshifting and damage up that I even have to spend some time off as resto to pile up consumables.

And the + weapon damage and weighstone combo has been used by feral druids in every private server from feenix to ED, just have a google through their forums. Many of us have spent months grinding R13 our spec viable, this is just so salty and disheartening
Last edited by Xarizma on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xarizma
Private
Private

by ihealwarrior » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:49 pm

reality is try harding on a feral druid dps = dps of a slacking rogue

try harding a druid in pvp or pve means resto
ihealwarrior
Private
Private

by Xarizma » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:59 pm

ihealwarrior wrote:reality is try harding on a feral druid dps = dps of a slacking rogue

try harding a druid in pvp or pve means resto

Maybe with the plebby, preraid bis, non-powershifting, druids you play with that have never heard of manapotion in their life
Xarizma
Private
Private

by Xarizma » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:23 am

First the Crocolisk bijous and coins in zg, now this, who knows whats next, guess we should just call it "Nost-like" instead of blizzlike... but then again blizzard servers were population capped
Xarizma
Private
Private

by ihealwarrior » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:47 am

your personal attack weakens your position, does not strengthen it. fyi

but i raid with tunner, 4th place for feral dps, your #10.... maybe you could learn a trick or two from him?
http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/Ranki ... ssLimit=Dr

doesn't change the math, in pve, a rogue or fury is noticeably better for melee dps. try hard cat is about 1/2 the dps of a try hard rouge/fury, top cat is 481 dps. 895 for rogue, 980 for war. literally 1 rogue or war = 2 cats

in pvp, you will net more total damage for your team healing 2-3 people for 60 seconds, then doing 10k damage as cat with everyone dying around you.

cat form may be fun (i loved ganking leveling) but it isnt good dps, and weakens your team in battlegrounds. its probably the best ganking spec and 1v1 spec for druid.

the reality is, there is no such thing as try hard cat form, its a fun spec, but ultimately its for losers.

a truly try hard competitive person will re-roll rogue/war/resto. someone who is ok with making concessions on being weak/sub-par will play cat.
ihealwarrior
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Druid