Is this possible?

Re: Is this possible?

by Keftenk » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:10 pm

Hmm, really? I played Druid in vanilla, but I won't say I knew what was up. I did play Restoration but I do remember seeing Druids only with AGI or the STR enchant. I suppose everyone else was just clueless? I think Loliray(I forget if it was him..?) dug up a bunch of info stating that the weapon enchants didn't work.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Lorilay » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:12 pm

Finalflash wrote:
Keftenk wrote:Proof? Because I think people dug up information saying otherwise.

Hmm haven't googled or anything. I just remember druids enchanting their 2h with +wep dmg in retail.

I (and a few other druids) explicitly tested it on retail around the time ZG came out, and it most certainly did not affect cat form damage. It's not an exploit in my opinion, it's just one of many bugs on the to-do list to be fixed. That said, it will be unfortunate to lose that 238 AP and fall further behind on the dps meters.
Lorilay
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Finalflash » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:15 pm

Crap, I might be thinking of a later expansion were it worked. Would suck if they removed it :(
Finalflash
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Taladril » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:44 pm

Yeah when it gets fixed, get ready for 15 str on your 1h maces.
Officer of <Blacklisted>
Taladril
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Keftenk » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:06 am

If it ever gets fixed. I've said it before but there are still Retribution bugs from last summer that have been confirmed but yet fixed. At least I think I saw some still on the tracker. Maybe the Druid fix isn't an easy MangOS fix, who knows.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Lorilay » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:23 am

Keftenk wrote:If it ever gets fixed. I've said it before but there are still Retribution bugs from last summer that have been confirmed but yet fixed. At least I think I saw some still on the tracker. Maybe the Druid fix isn't an easy MangOS fix, who knows.

Do not mention retribution paladins on the druid forums or you will summon he who insists that prot paladins aren't shit.
Lorilay
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Doofoos » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:44 am

Lorilay wrote:Do not mention retribution paladins on the druid forums or you will summon "He Who Must Not Be Named" insists that prot paladins aren't shit.

fixed :lol:
Doofhoof - Tauren Druid - <KGB>
Doofoos
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Keftenk » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:07 am

Haha :P
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Grayclaw » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:43 pm

Makes me sad that people are advocating gimping druids when we're already severely gimped vs. other melee classes. Hope they leave +wep dmg enchants as is for druids as it is one of the few things that keep us viable as dps. I'll be pretty sad and salty if they change this, effectively nerfing the 5-10 people that actually go try-hard enough to make feral druid viable in vanilla.
Grayclaw
Grunt
Grunt

by Taladril » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:17 pm

Things will get significantly better with aq gear. Just the weapon upgrade is such a huge boost, not to mention all of the other solid feral stuff. It'll get us out of half blues.
Officer of <Blacklisted>
Taladril
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Druid