hurricane

Re: hurricane

by Yurf » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:36 pm

I farm them with my 11/35/5 spec all the time, and most of my damage comes from hurricane. I wear a mix of t1 and t2, open with barkskin/hurricane, and go bear to finish off any stragglers. If it's only 1-2 54's, I may melee them down to save mana. I can also take packs using just bear form, but it's much slower.

Doofoos wrote:
Kannibaal wrote:Why dont you take 6 packs?

Is there a possibility to take all 6 of them? I thought only frost mage with special talents can do this ...

You can get 6 by stealthing to the left when you zone in from the tunnel entrance. Hug the wall, and there's a pack back in the corner. Stealth back, pick up the pack right by the zone-in, and drop down.

I've heard that druids can also pick up the upstairs pack to the right with Nature's Reach, but I've never tested this.

Doofoos wrote:I can do 5 though, but my fat tauren ass pulling big tree or patrol or something else in 50% of times :lol:
So im just sticking to 4 basement packs.

I had this problem when I was jumping down in cat form, but it's not an issue when I jump in caster. You just have to be careful to top up your hp before jumping since it's usually ~3600 fall damage in caster. I can show you in-game sometime.
Yurf
Private
Private

by Keftenk » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:41 pm

Everyone should pick up the lone stealthed Satyr that patrols at the end of your runs. Fel Cloth! (and Demonic Runes)
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Doofoos » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:44 pm

Yurf wrote:I can show you in-game sometime.

Nah, thanks, im not farming much last months anyway :)
And if im using second floor, mostly my fat ass pulling the big trees, which have ridiculous aggro range, and even more ridiculous range for stealthers :?
Keftenk wrote:Everyone should pick up the lone stealthed Satyr that patrols at the end of your runs. Fel Cloth! (and Demonic Runes)

good idea btw, but it might take a while to kill him, since he might went deep in to the zone for patrolling +killing him without feral gear might take some time as well
Doofhoof - Tauren Druid - <KGB>
Doofoos
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Keftenk » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:17 pm

Yea, you do sometimes get screwed by RNG with him being far away, but you can always just run in quick to check and if you can't see him or get aggroed then reset the instance. However, I will say I do see about 1 Fel Cloth per 5 runs.

He isn't that hard to kill. I kill him in full resto gear as bear.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Hammersplat » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:29 pm

i usually do this on my paladin, but if you are on a druid where do you jump down?
Hammersplat
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by jambii » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:14 pm

Hammersplat wrote:i usually do this on my paladin, but if you are on a druid where do you jump down?

i save dash for jumping down, if you enter the side entrance and do that first pack, then dash in cat form and jump down in between the 2 big trees straight forward, you don't aggro anything. as long as the 3 treant pats arent right there when u go down, also with dash up you don't even need to jump to get far enough away, just run off the edge straight out so u don't aggro the tree as u fall
jambii
Tester

by Keftenk » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:31 pm

Alternatively if you use the side entrance. You kill the first pack, then stealth along the wall to your left to kill the 2nd pack and then you drop down along side the tree that is right there. If you wish to kill the Satyr you then circle the room starting from the left.

6 Lasher Packs + 1 Satyr = $$$
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Hammersplat » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:44 am

ah ok, I'm gonna give this a try. With my pally and druid going should be able to make some $$$
Hammersplat
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Druid