hurricane

hurricane

by jambii » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:45 pm

it appears that hurricane isn't stacking with spellpower, does it stack with AP similar to concecrate? just wondering if its possible to make hurricane kill a lvl 54 lasher =D
jambii
Tester

Re: hurricane

by Keftenk » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:12 pm

SP scales with it and yes that's how you farm DME with Druid. Barkskin > Hurricane.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by jambii » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:18 pm

can anyone confirm this? i have 100 spell power and it still ticks for 135
jambii
Tester

by Kannibaal » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:55 pm

Yea it gets better with sp.. but for aoe spells it will take more sp to see the difference
Kannibaal
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Blaze » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:25 pm

Works just fine with spell power. Mine ticks for 160 normally, then ticks for 173 with TOEP on (175 spell power bonus).
Blaze
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Doofoos » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:52 pm

You need much more +spellpower for AOE spells to see the difference ... Let's say 20 spd to see +1 damage each tick, something like that.
Doofhoof - Tauren Druid - <KGB>
Doofoos
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by TheNIF » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:03 pm

Keftenk wrote:SP scales with it and yes that's how you farm DME with Druid. Barkskin > Hurricane.

Hey, bear farming them works fine too :P - Or at least it works fine with good bear gear.
TheNIF
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Doofoos » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:42 pm

TheNIF wrote:
Keftenk wrote:that's how you farm DME with Druid. Barkskin > Hurricane.

Hey, bear farming them works fine too :P - Or at least it works fine with good bear gear.

I doubt if it can even compare with barkskin > hurricane farming speed.
Im farming them with my regular raid healing build (21\0\30), in full t2 (8\8) +lok'amir, +zg spd trink - entering from main entrance, jumping down, regrowth myself, moonfire first pack, run to another, moonfire second pack, zg trink, reju, barkskin, hurricane, bear\moonfires to kill survivors. Drink, repeat to another 2 packs, reset, logout. It's take ~4 minutes for each run.
I can equip more spd gear and do it even faster, but im lazy, and swaggin in full t2 bcuz its cool yo :!:
And i can't do the same with my build in bear form even with few pieces of BWL feral epics, because swipe is hitting only 3 nearest targets, and each pack contains around ~8-10 flowers. With some talents in feral tree it should be doable though, but still few times slower than hurricane way :?
Doofoos
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Kannibaal » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:03 pm

Why dont you take 6 packs?
Kannibaal
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Doofoos » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:15 pm

Kannibaal wrote:Why dont you take 6 packs?

Is there a possibility to take all 6 of them? I thought only frost mage with special talents can do this ...
I can do 5 though, but my fat tauren ass pulling big tree or patrol or something else in 50% of times :lol:
So im just sticking to 4 basement packs.
Doofoos
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to Druid