Starting Mana Pool

Re: Starting Mana Pool

by Undertanker » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:15 am

I don't see how pulling with moonfire takes more time. As you do it from far away, and makes mob in combat to rush towards you.

But I was attempting to help OP, sounds like you got your preferences and closed minded to the rest.
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Imbaslap » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:36 am

don't trigger the ferals... they can get...feral... if you know what I mean. :lol:
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Taladril » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:28 am

Grrrrrrrr
Officer of <Blacklisted>
Taladril
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by SuperomegaOP » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:28 am

Druids have small mana pools and high costing spells, thats why balance/caster druids are often called oomkins, cause they run "out of mana" all the time. in order to not become a typical oomkin you need alot of gear with int + mp5 which you won't be getting while leveling up. This is why most people level as feral since the only mana ull need to spend is on your forms and a healing touch after combat.

After level 10 i'd advise you to spec feral and to get gear that has agi/str/stam on it.
SuperomegaOP
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Skullmiser » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:14 pm

Tauren druids can only cast one spell at level one before not having enough mana for another.
Night Elf Druids can cast several spells without going out of mana at level one.

I'm not sure which is better... Because Shapeshifting spells are based on a percent of BASE total mana... so Tauren shape-shift spells cost less, and get the same extra mana from gear, but surely Nightelves can cast more balence and restoration spells.

I'm sure the difference is negligible later on.
Skullmiser
Grunt
Grunt

Previous

Return to Druid