Druid Leveling.

Druid Leveling.

by strawburryxo » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:30 pm

I'm looking for a new class to play, and I want to do so on the PvP Realm. I've got a 55 Paladin over on the PvE realm and it's just.. I never thought I'd say this, but.. I miss the feeling of a PvP Realm, never knowing what's going to happen/not safe. It's a thrill lel.

Anyways, how is Druid leveling? I've never played a Druid ever in my 9 year wow career. Is it fun? Efficient? Will I be able to hold my own if someone ganks me? c:
strawburryxo
Tester

Re: Druid Leveling.

by euronmisc » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:58 pm

Pretty smooth and fun as feral, no downtime and super easy to get away from unwanted pvp with travel form, stealth, shapeshifting and roots.
euronmisc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by strawburryxo » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:29 pm

euronmisc wrote:Pretty smooth and fun as feral, no downtime and super easy to get away from unwanted pvp with travel form, stealth, shapeshifting and roots.

Awesome! That's what I wanted to hear c:

Also, can Druids skin in cat form? Or do they need to shapeshift out of cat form into humanoid form to skin? :3
strawburryxo
Tester

by euronmisc » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:49 am

You can loot, skin, herb and /dance with your friends in any form.
euronmisc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Zula » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:13 pm

euronmisc wrote:You can loot, skin, herb and /dance with your friends in any form.

You make it sound like it's a sales pitch
As Basiok once said " Moon is sheep. Let it be written "
Zula
Grunt
Grunt

by SuperomegaOP » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:59 am

Feral leveling has essentially no downtime: healing touch will heal you for like 80% of your hp and is relatively cheap. Outside buffs and pvp, ull likely never need to use mana for anything else.

leveling is pretty quick as cat form. Mobs die pretty fast once you get ravage and ferocious bite. You can also utilize bear form to fight multiple mobs.

If your going to activately engage in pvp, beware of casters, they will obliterate you so fast if they get the jump on you. Warlocks in particular are your direct counter, ull probably need to buy a pvp trinket if you want to fight them without getting absolutely rekt.
SuperomegaOP
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Druid