Elemental Shaman lvl 60 help (talents)

Elemental Shaman lvl 60 help (talents)

by papajasepi » Sat May 30, 2015 10:22 pm

Just wondering, just got to 60, respeccd to resto/enhance and enhance has too many bugs sucks balls, resto is boring sitting in org... so i decided to go ele so i can farm/wateva... the problem im having is i have 31 points in ele... and considering the 5% mana increase in enhance... but then i would lose the 5% crit i gain from speccing 20 points in resto (also beneficial for healing)... what would u guys recommend?
Jaycutler- Horde Shaman
papajasepi
Tester

Re: Elemental Shaman lvl 60 help (talents)

by Lexlutheran » Sun May 31, 2015 4:13 am

http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=1121 ... 3301c50100

Spec's perfect for PvP/PvE if you're farming. Do yourself a favor and keybind the command for /sit in your interface so you'll have unlimited uptime on Eye of the Storm's proc as being hit while you're sitting down is always a guaranteed critical strike. Basically /sit while a mob or player's attacking you to proc the ability and repeat that process every time the buff falls off - this is the reason why I put zero points into Healing Focus as that talent's really only worthwhile against Arcane Missile spam in a PvP setting.
Shaman PvP Macro Guide - His Royal Grace of Airness/Walter Smite
[H] Nostalrius - Electasaur (inactive) - Qtfemtaur Shaman
[H] Nostalrius - Lexlutheran (active) - UD Priest
[H] Nostalrius - Victrvondoom (inactive) - UD Mage
Lexlutheran
Private
Private

Re: Elemental Shaman lvl 60 help (talents)

by ceen2 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:48 am

Lexlutheran wrote:http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_7_844230105030215s5033301c50100

Spec's perfect for PvP/PvE if you're farming. Do yourself a favor and keybind the command for /sit in your interface so you'll have unlimited uptime on Eye of the Storm's proc as being hit while you're sitting down is always a guaranteed critical strike. Basically /sit while a mob or player's attacking you to proc the ability and repeat that process every time the buff falls off - this is the reason why I put zero points into Healing Focus as that talent's really only worthwhile against Arcane Missile spam in a PvP setting.

You link is not working.

Ps: Can you make a BiS list for Ele/Resto shaman pvp and pve version?
Ele might depend on the situation alot in PvP but it would be still good for getting started.
Would be awesome ;)
ceen2
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Shaman