Elemental Leveling?

Elemental Leveling?

by dakotalbers » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:22 pm

Everyone in every general chat talks about how bad it is but never with any explination. Anyone care to elaborate and see if you cant bring me to the enhance side? :p
dakotalbers
Private
Private

Re: Elemental Leveling?

by Sharazad » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:54 pm

You go oom fast and some mobs have high nature resist / immunity. There the cons. ^^
Sharazad
Tester

by Bivak » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:44 pm

Since WF is bugged(doesn't apply the AP part), I would say elemental isn't that bad.

As enhance you still have to shock and use other mana intensive spells. Also GL getting a good 2h between 40-55. Then there is PVP. as Enh I always get rekt because no wf procs(and if it does it's bugged and still not applying the damage it should).

As ele you can auto as well with a shield and good 1hander. Just be good with mana and you should be fine. You'll have to roll for leather or even cloth gear to get good/decent caster gear though.

I'm 41 at the moment and want to respec to ele once I get a bit caster gear together. Just to check it out and see for myself.

Open for more input on the matter!
Bivak
Private
Private

by vathdaar » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:07 am

crowbar wrote:Image
It's working properly, enhancement is just a shit spec.

WF adds, stop making ridiculous asumptions please.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Lemmywinkz » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:21 pm

Reading all these anti shaman threads bummed me out. I really want to get to 60 and pvp/raid, now I'm second guessing if I should just make a new character. I don't want to heal, nor do I want to tank. Originally in retail vanilla I had a Mage as my main and a rogue that was also geared, so I really wanted to try a new class and shamans always seemed like a ton of fun. Damn all these threads... meh.
Lemmywinkz
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Shaman