Totem Macro

Totem Macro

by jeppe010 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:10 am

Will the /castsequence macro work here? It doesnt work on emerald dream for me...
jeppe010
Tester

Re: Totem Macro

by Fiskpinne » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:44 am

There is no such thing as /castsequence in vanilla. You just have to keybind all your totems.
Fiskpinne
Tester

by Guirssane » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:45 pm

jeppe010 wrote:Will the /castsequence macro work here? It doesnt work on emerald dream for me...

I'm sure you can find /script macro that works great for vanilla as I found /script macro for druid. Just look on the internet ma boy
Guirssane
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by TheLockKing » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:36 pm

Fiskpinne wrote:There is no such thing as /castsequence in vanilla. You just have to keybind all your totems.

Actually there is. But you need SuperMacro to do it.

EDIT: nope. found out that was wrong the hard way. SORRY
HORDE
Absyrtus - THE LOCK KING! Orcanite - Warsong Grunt Brahman - The Shaman
Aratoko - Boomkin Piece a' Shit

ALLIANCE
Estrad - Warrior of the World Casamir - That's a Paladin Chryses - Pretty Fly for a Rabbi
Blasius - M. A. G. E.
TheLockKing
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Fiskpinne » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:41 pm

/castsequence was introduced in patch 2.0.1

Source: http://www.wowwiki.com/Patch_2.0.1/API_changes

I could suggest this modifier script;

Code: Select all
/script if IsShiftKeyDown() then CastSpellByName("Windfury Totem") else CastSpellByName("Tranquil Air Totem") end

I'm not sure if you have to use SuperMacro for this, you'll have to test it out.
Fiskpinne
Tester

by Youfie » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:52 pm

"This script checks whether the target has a buff, if not you cast it, if so you cast a different buff.", which means you could maybe tweak it a little bit in order to do some kind of castsequence macro if the totems you want to use give you a buff than can be detected by the scripts, like +Str and + Agility for instance.

Code: Select all
/script i=1;m=0;while(UnitBuff("target",i)~=nil) do
if(strfind(UnitBuff("target",i),"NAME OF BUFF 1")~=nil) then m=1; end;i=i+1;end; c=CastSpellByName;
if(m==1) then c("NAME OF SPELL 1");else c("NAME OF SPELL 2");end;

Haven't tested this by myself, but you get the idea.

You also have AddOns made for Shamans that can help you set, configure and manage different "sets" of totems, maybe you should check them out too.
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Return to Shaman