best way to level shaman ENH

best way to level shaman ENH

by rugglee » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:32 pm

i have been seeing lot of way to how lvl a enh shaman, but i would sincerely have your opinion about it,

i heard about 2 methid

fast one hand weapon(shield)+ flame tongue weapon

slow two-hand + windfury,

so which is better? or if you have any other opinion to how lvl well, feel free to help me!

TY
rugglee
Grunt
Grunt

Re: best way to level shaman ENH

by Figen » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:42 pm

1 hand, shield and flametongue for sure.

In pvp you need the slow 2h weapon with windfury for the burst potential which can be significantly harder to heal through however in pve you rely more on reliable constant damage plus vanilla mobs can be brutal at times so the shield really helps especially in dungeon scenarios. If you accidently pulled aggro from the tank in a dungeon with a 2 hand weapon you'll melt in seconds
Triangle - Orc, Enhancement, Shaman
Delacroix - Undead, Warlock
Cattleclysm - Tauren, Smasher of faces, Warrior
[PVP GUIDE] Enhancement - Storm earth and fire, heed my call
Figen
Private
Private

by Notions » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:37 pm

Any thoughts on viable enhancement leveling specs that will also allow you to heal dungeons? I had planned to level elemental so that the gear would at least be the same, but elemental leveling now seems like a bad idea.
Notions
Tester

by willy » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:41 am

Notions wrote:Any thoughts on viable enhancement leveling specs that will also allow you to heal dungeons? I had planned to level elemental so that the gear would at least be the same, but elemental leveling now seems like a bad idea.

I'd be interested in this as well!
willy
Tester

by rugglee » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:08 am

i think shaman can heal throught dungeon without to go in restoration spec honestly, i did RFC at lvl 14 and i was just fine, i would say myself that you dont need to be really in resto spec, well not before lvl 50+, otherwise just with the gear you have on you gonna be fine
rugglee
Grunt
Grunt

by Kleckson » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:23 pm

It's completely fine leveling as either I think. Windfury is a lot of fun when you get lots of procs and flametongue is probably more reliable. In the end it's going to take a while to reach 60 so you might as well pick the one you enjoy the most, I think the difference in speed is small.

Also you can also heal fine even in enhancement spec until at least level 40 unless your gear is terrible.
Kleckson
Tester

by Kratuzov » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:34 am

I have leveled until 60 with two handed WF but I can say that it was pain in the ... . Like some creeps were insta killed when WF hitted and crit, but some creeps were slow as .... . What I can say for sure, its that WF is still faster than flametongue. One friend went a fun way with one handed and WF and that was like really good too.
Kratuzov
Sergeant
Sergeant

by riq and snog » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:11 pm

Healing pre 60 dungeons work just fine in any spec just get a bunch of int greens arround your lvl an bring water;-)
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Mizu » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:51 pm

You could heal things like LBRS/Strat/Scholo just fine as Enh if you had a full healing set.
Mizu
Grunt
Grunt

by riq and snog » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:39 pm

Mizu wrote:You could heal things like LBRS/Strat/Scholo just fine as Enh if you had a full healing set.

You are technically right but its not lvling content:-)
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Next

Return to Shaman