Full (or nearly) T1 over BiS? Resto

Full (or nearly) T1 over BiS? Resto

by Shamateur » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:54 pm

I see so many Shamans wearing almost full t1 over other none set related items.
Whats the reason for it? I mean when I go for 5 set bonus I lose like 100+ Healing power ...
Is it even worth doing that while set bonus is HW or LHW but our best mana efficient spell is CH rank 1?

I will make the calculations for BiS items (MC and Onyxia included) and t1 5/8 and 8/8 later tonight, No BWL items included.

All I know for the first rough look is that you will lose a lot of Healing Power and Intellect for replacing Helm of the Lifegiver, Wild Growth Spaulders and Salamander Scale Pants. Those two last items are even BiS with BWL items included.

I would like to hear your thoughts, I'm still kinda nooby at Shaman stuff but like to learn more !
Shamateur
Tester

Re: Full (or nearly) T1 over BiS? Resto

by Jurary » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:35 pm

that's because 8set is bugged and it doesn't reduce effictiveness of the healing wave jumps by 80%, only the base heal is reduced by this. so you want to get full t1 and stack healing power on all offpieces and your lhw/ghw basically become a beastmode chainheal that has a 25% chance to refund u 35% manacost, on EACH of the 3 heals that proc off 8set.
^Credits to Sheep @ ED
Jurary
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Shaman