Enhancement shaman with spellpower ?

Enhancement shaman with spellpower ?

by Mulen » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:55 am

this is just a random thought

but what if an enhancement shaman went spelldamage gear and instead of windfury he would use frostbrand or flametongue weapons ?

my first thought would be ofc no.. but then again we have heard of hunters with spelldamage and serpentsting and arcane shot being stronk.

Discuss :)
Mulen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Enhancement shaman with spellpower ?

by showtime » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:52 pm

would be totally shit because windfury is what enh is all about in every way. spell dmg is still good for shocks and heals but not using windfury is epic fail
showtime
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Jurary » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:53 pm

Earthshock would do ridiculous damage with SS debuff for sure. And it's alot better to use FT vs plate/shield users most of the time so you'd def rek them harder. But the 1shot WF crits would be gone and make me a sad shaman.
^Credits to Sheep @ ED
Jurary
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by showtime » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:21 pm

Jurary wrote:Earthshock would do ridiculous damage with SS debuff for sure. And it's alot better to use FT vs plate/shield users most of the time so you'd def rek them harder. But the 1shot WF crits would be gone and make me a sad shaman.

yeah but as far as i know ft scaling is horrible something like 10%. better off just having a switch to 1 hander and shield for fighting those guys.

im not saying sp gear is bad but running around using ft and fb is a bad idea. it always nice to have big shocks and big heals. even shooting a lightninb bolt sometimes
showtime
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Shaman