new shaman

Re: new shaman

by flowison » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:31 pm

Eukal wrote:
flowison wrote: or should i go for mana/stam - survivability?

This.

A bigger manapool and better survivability definitely makes more fun in the long term.

ok. so should i aim for mail armor with int/sta on it?
flowison
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by flowison » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:06 pm

so leveling with dagger(FT) + shield.
60 2H WF.

gear: int>ap>str>crit
is this right?

can i heal strat, scholo, brd, as enhancement with heal gear?
flowison
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by PhilipRed » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:20 am

So... is pvp blue set a good thing for enhancement shaman (i guess you need proper offset), or is more like Ele shaman set? or is just a well rounded set that can be used by ele & enhancement twiked by offset and talents?
PhilipRed
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Killstick » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:03 am

flowison wrote:so leveling with dagger(FT) + shield.
60 2H WF.

gear: int>ap>str>crit
is this right?

can i heal strat, scholo, brd, as enhancement with heal gear?

If you learn to use downranked spells you will be fine.

PhilipRed wrote:So... is pvp blue set a good thing for enhancement shaman (i guess you need proper offset), or is more like Ele shaman set? or is just a well rounded set that can be used by ele & enhancement twiked by offset and talents?

Shaman PvP set is indeed a mix. Some items are ELE focused (gloves, leggings), some are ENH (boots, chest), head and shoulders are a mix of both (thats why i like these least).

So for ENH I would defo pick up the boots and chest as the 2pc set bonus is +40 AP. and the +15% ghostwolf speed on boots is just nice when you have a 1sec cast in ENH.

For ELE I would pick up the gloves and the legs if you can't get ten storms.
Killstick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by PhilipRed » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:48 am

Killstick wrote:
PhilipRed wrote:So... is pvp blue set a good thing for enhancement shaman (i guess you need proper offset), or is more like Ele shaman set? or is just a well rounded set that can be used by ele & enhancement twiked by offset and talents?

Shaman PvP set is indeed a mix. Some items are ELE focused (gloves, leggings), some are ENH (boots, chest), head and shoulders are a mix of both (thats why i like these least).

So for ENH I would defo pick up the boots and chest as the 2pc set bonus is +40 AP. and the +15% ghostwolf speed on boots is just nice when you have a 1sec cast in ENH.

Thanks for the answer!

Talking about enhancement pvp, what other items should i aim for? apart from a Big F**** weapon; you said some parts of blue set are not very good, but they usually give a lot of stam, which is nice... all pve sets are more healing focused, so i dont know what i items i should look for. Is there a pvp enh Bis list?
PhilipRed
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Killstick » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:52 pm

PhilipRed wrote:
Killstick wrote:

Thanks for the answer!

Talking about enhancement pvp, what other items should i aim for? apart from a Big F**** weapon; you said some parts of blue set are not very good, but they usually give a lot of stam, which is nice... all pve sets are more healing focused, so i dont know what i items i should look for. Is there a pvp enh Bis list?

There is just alot of personal preference. Some people will actually like some spelldmg/healing on their enhance set. Just don't go too low on intellect i order to get mega AP.

For example Crown of Destruction has all the stats you need as ENH (stam, int, AP and crit)
Killstick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by flowison » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:04 pm

philipred and me have the same issues =)

also want enh pvp.
i think i will go for a big manapool so gear with int on it.

why do i need downranked healranks for 60 dungeons?
i wont have any +heal equip
flowison
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to Shaman