Question regarding the knowledge base for Shamans

Question regarding the knowledge base for Shamans

by jergerg » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:48 pm

Hi all,

I have trouble using google because I am dumb. Can someone point me to the knowledge base for classes and item bonuses? So for example, I am looking for a website that explains what +1 Agility adds for a shaman, or where can I find information that explains to me if +1 Spirit gives me mana regen, or if only + Mana per Second does that for a shaman. How much + Strength do you get when you level from 43 to 44 (or better, what is the total plus at 60 from base level 1 stats?).

Basically, I am looking for the authoritative knowledge base that is reliable for this private server. This might be really stupid of me to ask, but I would like to find the information that I need to theorycraft myself (as opposed to just posting a random question like: "What is the best build for a raiding resto Shaman in vanilla?").

I have played a lot of WoW in vanilla so I am not a complete noob, but I would like to have confirmation for the things I think I know, but that might not be true.

Thanks
jergerg
Tester

Re: Question regarding the knowledge base for Shamans

by Killstick » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:07 am

If you really want to trust only yourself you can find out alot from the character screen. Just equip /unequip items with certain stats and see how your AP/crit/armor etc vary.
Killstick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Shaman