Looking for pre-raid guidance (resto shaman)

Looking for pre-raid guidance (resto shaman)

by DanielGames » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:02 am

Seems this post was moved from the pve section. So keep in mind this topic is based on the PvE patch :)

------

Going through the list of bosses, I wasn't able to find many drops with mp5 or healing power. Is this normal for a fresh server to have gear composing of mostly intellect (and spirit)?

So far the only boss drops I found with healing or mp5 are:
- The Hammer of Grace (BRD) 29 healing
- Gizlock's Hypertech Buckler (Mara) 4 mp5
- Tribal War Feathers (UBRS) 33 healing
- Robes of the Exalted (Strath UD) 62 healing
- Loomguard Armbraces (Scholo) 30 healing
- Hands of the Exalted Herald (BRD) 30 healing
- Archivist Cape (Strath Living) 4 mp5

So I'm missing slots for shoulders, belt, leggings, feet, neck, and rings. Granted, I didn't look into gear with both spell damage and healing power yet. Maybe I should go through all of those as well, though I'm sure mages and warlocks wouldn't be too happy with me. However, did I miss anything? I probably did. I didn't include craftables, world drops, or rares. This isn't a BiS list I'm making.

I went through my atlas loot and noticed a lot of the (unsafe) drops don't show up if you attempt to query them. I'm not talking about the T0.5 summons either. Was there a later patch that added loot to late game dungeon bosses or is my addon just not working right? As an example, both the Wristguards of Renown and Sash of the Grand Hunt show up as blank. They drop off the last boss of BRD.

I also notice inconsistencies with stats showing on my ingame addon and data from online databases. Like Tooth of Gnarr (UBRA last boss) shows as 15 int 10 spirit on my atlas loot but on a vanilla database website it shows as 14 int, 8 stamina, and 3 mp5. Rosewine Circle (LBRS Urok Doomhowl) shows as 7 agility and 16 spirit but on the website it's 5 mp5 and 29 healing.

I'm so confused.
Last edited by DanielGames on Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zouleika - Troll Warrior "Requests curse of reck and tanks with a 2hander? I like this guy"
Gerwulf - Horde Paladin "Where the fuck you been?"
DanielGames
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Looking for pre-raid guidance (resto shaman)

by Nyd » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:02 am

take a look at this (resto shaman tab)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1929042858
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Nyd
Tester

by DanielGames » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:13 pm

Nyd wrote:take a look at this (resto shaman tab)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1929042858

Ah a pre-DM list. Great! Thank you this is exactly what I needed.

I'm still interested to know if my addon is garbage or gear was added/changed in some later vanilla patch. :)

edit:

Also are there links to a list like this for every important gear change patch or is it basically this one then ones that include DM?

edit:

Can anyone confirm that Archivist Cape from Strath (Archivist Galford) always comes with 4 mp5? The google docs sheet doesn't show that.
Zouleika - Troll Warrior "Requests curse of reck and tanks with a 2hander? I like this guy"
DanielGames
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Jurary » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:17 pm

archivist cape of healing is pre bwl bis.

addon is right databases are wrong since we are still pre item update patch
^Credits to Sheep @ ED
Jurary
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by DanielGames » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:06 pm

Jurary wrote:archivist cape of healing is pre bwl bis.

addon is right databases are wrong since we are still pre item update patch

Thank you. Which patch updated items? 1.5?
DanielGames
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Shaman